At the Gaiety tonight

Guest Raffy
This topic is 8664 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Raffy

I go to the Gaiety about once every 4-6 weeks and thought tonite's 10:30 show was hot. (Though I haven't tried to hire anyone there since I was burned about 10 yrs ago.) So here are my oscars:

Best dancer: Nicholas

Best butt: Jonathan

Best butthole: Kevin (yum)

Best (hardest) cock: A three-way tie: Nicholas, Todd and Jamie. All very suckable.

Best audience contact: Shawn (up close face to face is very hot)

Best Rick Lazio lookalike: Todd

Blondest (and my personal fave): Nicholas

Best Dick Cheney lookalike: The guy in the audience into whose face most of the dancers stuck their dicks. What did he do to deserve that!?!? Is it someone on this site?

Disclaimer: I may have accidentally mixed up some of the names. But you know who you are...

PS: The "Is the Gaiety closing?" thread got sidetracked. Any new info? I would hate to see it go, tho I always considered it a distant second to the Show Palace.

Enjoy 'em, guys.

bob

Guest pistol

Can anyone please do a quick review or even just a rundown of who the extra dancers were on the weekend of July 28/29. Thanks.

last friday night extras:

1. Corey, 2. Justin; 3. Matthew; 4. Sebastian; 5. Tristan; 6. Paolo

This weeks dancers:

1. Dillon; 2. Justin; 3. Tristan; 4. Donavan; 5. Sebastian; 6. Nigel; 7. Carlos

Guest Man'sMan

RE: At the Gaiety this week

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-00 AT 02:36PM (EST)[p]Just a quick note that Remington's Young Blood is premiering this week as Donavan in the Gaiety! He's definitly one of the the best and well worth checking out.

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

I don't think the "Gaiety Closing" thread got sidetracked -- there's simply no new information on the topic. I spoke to a regular patron who is quite close with Denise, who says it's absolutely not closing -- but, who knows? It could happen anyway. Perhaps it's time to put your other comment to a vote, though. I feel the Show Palace was significantly more interesting to Gaiety (although also significantly "seedier"). That's probably why I liked it better. Oh well -- Keep on posting about Gaiety guys (and Show Palace, And the Parc Miller, and the Adonis and ...).

As to the "closing" of the Gaiety, I spoke with the dude who sets up the punch and stuff. He has never even heard the rumor and doesn't think it's true. I don't know Denise very well, but wouldn't she likely tell her employees? Well, maybe not! As to the other "establishments," as sleazy as I've been, I was never at Show Palace, and I've never even heard of the other ones Antnee mentioned. So much for my cosmopolitan air!

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

Jake, Both guys who set up the punch and stuff (different for Friday and Saturday, as I'm sure you well know) claim to know nothing about Gaiety closing. I put my bets on the Friday night guy both knowing the score and being smart enough to be discreet with the info (as much as he likes me, I doubt he would tell me). As to not knowing the other places I mentioned, you could either be too young or too "classy" a guy to frequent the others. Or, it is possible my latent illiteracy is showing. The "Parc Miller" was a "theater" in mid-town (given I have the name and the spelling correct -- someone out there help me). I know it only by its legend among some more distinguished (older) Gaiety patrons. Ditto the Adonis. These places pass into NYC lore, much like the late, much lamented Rounds (a place I once arrived at after closing one night and didn't try to return to until after its permanent closing). They are spoken of with a certain reverence, much the way I speak of Show Palace. Truthfully, the loss is as much about my "youth" (innocence, wide-eyed wonder at what the world had to offer) as about the lost places. Maybe it is this way for others as well? Anyway, keep on posting about Gaiety (and other interesting places, as well). Thanks guys!

Hey LittleAntnee, I can assure you it isn't youth that keeps me from knowing these other places. And classy???...hmm...er...er...well...ah...yes, that must be it!

In fact, I have heard and been to the Adonis (great chandeliers!). I also saw the Show Palace but was always too shy and skittish to visit it. It's probably those years I spent as a married man that kept me from fully exploring all things gay.

I don't know the Friday night guy at all. It's the Saturday punch dude that seemed really surprised when I asked him about the closing. Maybe he's just a really good actor. Somehow (damn, he's cute), I doubt he knows anything. He seemed concerned and it's the first time we had a conversation about more than weightlifting and dieting.

Anyway, think I'll try Friday tonight. Sounds like the lineup calls for a Jake perspective on things.

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

Jake, As it happens, I can't get in tonight after all. Hold down the fort and make plenty of noise to annoy the FridayNightRegulars (you know -- the guys who sit in the front row, arms folded, not smiling, and hardly looking at the stage). I guess my version of fun and showing healthy appreciation for all that the guys there do for us isn't for everyone. I'll be in Saturday, as usual. Enjoy the show, and keep posting (Thanks).

Archived