RedCMT in San Antonio

Guest buffwolverine

• 3 months later...

Would double what @JRTravel said. Boys got talent and appeal. Wish he lived in Orlando, we need more legit masseurs like this. Quick to reply, easy to book, worth the wait and reasonable. Nice guy for sure and would recommend if he lands in your city or your traveling to his.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Set something up with him when he was coming to Albuquerque. Tried to confirm the day before and no response. Looked at his ad and saw he changed his trip dates, so I sent a second message, referring to the changed trip dates, and no response. Flake. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Kody S said:

Just checked his ad and it says “not available”.  Then why have the ad?

I know several providers that update their ads to not available when they have no more appointments that day or have an illness and are unable to see clients.  They feel it is important to keep the ads up so people know that they are unable to meeting, but will be taking appointments in the future.  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not to get in the middle of this, but I saw him a few times in LA.  Enjoyed them very much. I don’t agree with his last responses. But, you landed at 9am with a promise to give the room number once you checked in-presumably Around noon or before  and didn’t reach out until almost 8 hours later.  We have to take some responsibility in making sure the meetings take place. I have a lot of guys I see.  They tell stories all the time of traveling to another city and being ghosted by clients (local masseurs) trying to mess with them. As I said, I don’t agree with his response , but I wouldn’t have shown up for you based on this text chain. 

Edited by Westsideguy

Yeah, I get it. I could’ve handled that better and 100% agree with you that I take responsibility to make sure the meeting happens. I wouldn’t have shown up either. I don’t have any problem at all with that, and do not believe he flaked or anything. I feel like his action of replacing me with someone else was completely reasonable and understandable. I even get why he wouldn’t trust me for future bookings since I should’ve confirmed again earlier. It was more the responses that took me aback to be glad it didn’t work out, because that level of anger was a bit jarring to me. 

Omg, now he’s threatening to sue me for sharing screenshots of what he said. I did it because it gave an accurate context of the exchange, word for word so people could take away what they wanted. These threats of legal action just amplifies my point in sharing the conversation. If you’re gonna say it, at least own up to it. Don’t say horrible things and then want to pretend it didn’t happen without apologizing.

Overall, I would caution that this person can get disproportionately angry without much warning and be completely inappropriate. I personally would not feel safe with that much volatility and negativity. I get that he was/is mad, but it doesn’t excuse that level of angry texts.  

That being said, I’m also not in the business of causing that much distress. I just want to warn people, and I figured since he called me a “POS”, that he would feel justified in saying those things instead of wanting them to go away. Although there is no identifying information in the screenshots (or anything false to make it illegal), I hope taking down his messages (I’m deleting a post from May 7 so if it looks like something is missing there, that’s why) will bring him and those around him some peace. Many people have had good experiences with him, my negative experience is my own, so everyone can make their own decision of the level of risk tolerance for a really negative and angry interaction. Feel free to PM for more details if you’d like, but I don’t tend to logon very much and I think most people can already get the gist of the nature of the conversation based on above.

I really hope everyone has nothing but positive interactions with him moving forward. However, I have benefited a lot from avoiding potentially bad situations using the feedback of this group, so wanted to pay it forward. 

Edited by Stoneyguy

• 11 months later...