Phillip at Adonis

rich68
This topic is 1063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he isn't new at this game (he even has the obligatory onlyfans page) and I'm sure he has talked to other providers and Adonis guys who do privates and knows what he can ask for......hell, even this thread and all the gushing in it has probably added a 20% premium to his rate since before it was started here!.......he is incredibly good-looking and in fantastic shape, so, if he "puts out" a bit at a meeting, it's probably worth it to those who can manage....

Edited by azdr0710

I'm sure he has talked to other providers and Adonis guys who do privates and knows what he can ask for......hell, even this thread and all the gushing in it has probably added a 20% premium to his rate since before it was started here!.......he is incredibly good-looking and in fantastic shape, so, if he "puts out" a bit at a meeting, it's probably worth it to those who can manage....

Got it thankz. i haven't seen him ad in RM or any other site. Maybe he doesn't have an ad? Hard to tell. I am really bad on asking details to the guys but also I won't like to be taken advantage, I won't go higher that a hot RMer

Edited by Alfstoria

So I contacted him....asked his cost and his response was $1,000. I quickly responded back asking “for the hour”??? He responded No.....its $500 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. Oh plus taxi fee.. I politely responded...thanks, ill pass

LOL.... who is paying these rates?? Cause if you are, you are ruining it for tge rest of us.

I just saw this. Wow. No way. Glad that I was skeptical to approach him; with that amount I can have an hour harem with 3 hot guys. Agree, people shouldn't be paying that amount and spoil it for the rest. 1K is like an overnight and I wouldn't be able to.

Thanks for sharing @LongIslandGuy

Edited by Alfstoria

he isn't new at this game (he even has the obligatory onlyfans page) and I'm sure he has talked to other providers and Adonis guys who do privates and knows what he can ask for......hell, even this thread and all the gushing in it has probably added a 20% premium to his rate since before it was started here!.......he is incredibly good-looking and in fantastic shape, so, if he "puts out" a bit at a meeting, it's probably worth it to those who can manage....

He beautiful yes and smoking hot body, but that price is outrageous. The other Adonis guys are not getting that

Edited by LongIslandGuy

Econ 101!......supply and demand!......charge what the market will bear!.......

So he messaged me back saying he would lower it down to just 1 hour. Still at $500. Told him id still pass. Two hours later sends me another message asking me to propose an offer.....

So the theory of supply and demand are not on play here. Its called greed and try to get the most you can. Problem is as you can see from postings on here...people will pay with questioning.

So he messaged me back saying he would lower it down to just 1 hour. Still at $500. Told him id still pass. Two hours later sends me another message asking me to propose an offer.....

So the theory of supply and demand are not on play here. Its called greed and try to get the most you can. Problem is as you can see from postings on here...people will pay with questioning.

Does anyone know if the $500 - $1,000 is for muscle worship only or is he more interactive? PM if you prefer.

• 2 weeks later...

Philippe is scheduled to be at the LA Adonis nude party tonight.....you MUST be on the mailing list for LA Adonis to be admitted.....starts at 7:30pm....$50 admission.....bring any additional cash you think you might need......BYOB.......located at a private house near Cahuenga Pass

from the Adonis LA mailing:

You must be on the Adonis LA private email list to attend or accompanied by someone on the list. If you wish to attend and are not already on the Adonis LA email list, please email us at: AdonisLoungeLA@gmail.com