NYC LOCATIONS/NIGHTS

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 1511 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we get an updated list of srip clubs in NYC and what nights?

Monday - nowhere bar

Tuesday?

Wednesday- adonis@evolve

Thursday- spunk@monster

Friday - adonis@evolve

Saturday- adonis@evolve, spunk@monster

Sunday - spunk@pieces

Please add to the list

I was just in NYC - for some reason, it seems NYC can't support a great 7 days a week, 365 strip club.

can we get an updated list of srip clubs in NYC and what nights?

Monday - nowhere bar

Tuesday?

Wednesday- adonis@evolve

Thursday- spunk@monster

Friday - adonis@evolve

Saturday- adonis@evolve, spunk@monster

Sunday - spunk@pieces

Please add to the list

Doesn't one of the Latino bars in Jackson Heights is having lap dancers? Or is just GoGo boys?. I would love to have a Brazilian or a Venezuelan, they usually are well hung and no shy about it. Also. Central American: Salvadorians Honduras are well equipped and all the time horny. So a friend of mine told me :)

Evolve has a hit Venezuelan with a beautiful tool. But I didn't see him at the nude party.

My only problem are the privates locations, I always have to rent a room, I can't/won't host :(

Doesn't one of the Latino bars in Jackson Heights is having lap dancers? Or is just GoGo boys?. I would love to have a Brazilian or a Venezuelan, they usually are well hung and no shy about it. Also. Central American: Salvadorians Honduras are well equipped and all the time horny. So a friend of mine told me :)

Evolve has a hit Venezuelan with a beautiful tool. But I didn't see him at the nude party.

My only problem are the privates locations, I always have to rent a room, I can't/won't host :(

I believe you might be correct about Jackson Heights area. Ive never been to any of them. So not 100% sure. I am a huge latino fan as well.

What do you mean the private locations?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...