Bruno Baxter in LA

tennisjock
This topic is 1565 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven’t met him in person. We were communicating and hit it off very well. We planned a meet up and he was going to fly out to my location. I offered to buy his ticket but he preferred if he paid for it and I’d reimburse him. I think he didn’t want me to know his real name. (something I would need to purchase his ticket.)

In any case, the day he was supposed to arrive I contacted him to see if everything was going smoothly. (He was going to catch a morning flight and be in my area in the evening.) Well he over slept, (supposedly) missed the flight and we never met.

I’d still like to meet him some day. He seems like he’s a lot of fun. However there is a reluctance on my part dealing with someone who may not be good at keeping schedules... especially since my own schedule can be hectic.

I haven’t met him in person. We were communicating and hit it off very well. We planned a meet up and he was going to fly out to my location. I offered to buy his ticket but he preferred if he paid for it and I’d reimburse him. I think he didn’t want me to know his real name. (something I would need to purchase his ticket.)

In any case, the day he was supposed to arrive I contacted him to see if everything was going smoothly. (He was going to catch a morning flight and be in my area in the evening.) Well he over slept, (supposedly) missed the flight and we never met.

I’d still like to meet him some day. He seems like he’s a lot of fun. However there is a reluctance on my part dealing someone who may not be good at keeping schedules... especially since my own schedule can be hectic.

Thank you for replying. I am quite curious about him as well. Almost a "Too good to be true vibe"

I’d still like to meet him some day. He seems like he’s a lot of fun. However there is a reluctance on my part dealing with someone who may not be good at keeping schedules... especially since my own schedule can be hectic.

Is this the guy who you thought was a former Sean Cody model?

~Boomer~

Just my two cents but missing the flight is a big red flag to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
No, intel here. But if he is Manny on Sean Cody as noted while he fails to list his position on his profile the majority (if not all) of his vids show him as a bottom. That does not necessarily mean that is all he does or if that he does not top. I just thought I would mention it.

https://www.seancody.com/model/17887/manny

As much as I would like to see him, probably the only way to do it is to be in the same area as he is and that's no guarantee he'll show. He has proven to be a flake.

As to his preference, he told me he's mainly a bottom, an insatiable one at that. He said if we had an overnight he might wake me up in the middle of the night... that ultimately I wouldn't get a lot of sleep. He is perfectly my type, but again sadly he's a flake and we never met. I do hold out hope.

He did say he does top but it's rare. His preference is to bottom.