Massage by George

pubic_assistance

A thread on him detailing someone's successful tracking down of George's Instragram account and modeling pages, which offer stunning genuine images of him, pushed me into going for it (although I almost always opt for someone advertising erotic massage on rentmasseur.)

George has an appealing personality. His massage was deep and skilled. My experiences with him, sadly, are strictly therapeutic. He doesn't even remove his shirt.

A thread on him detailing someone's successful tracking down of George's Instragram account and modeling pages, which offer stunning genuine images of him, pushed me into going for it (although I almost always opt for someone advertising erotic massage on rentmasseur.)

George has an appealing personality. His massage was deep and skilled. My experiences with him, sadly, are strictly therapeutic. He doesn't even remove his shirt.

He’s been on my ‘need to try legit list’ based on your taking the plunge (twice!). Thanks. I do love the self-induced sensual feeling during a great massage from a sexy guy. It’s the ultimate in edging.

He’s been on my ‘need to try legit list’ based on your taking the plunge (twice!). Thanks. I do love the self-induced sensual feeling during a great massage from a sexy guy. It’s the ultimate in edging.

EVdude, I hear you! I've gone to George twice, and I'll probably go again, but I'm conflicted. I don't want to spend any time during a therapeutic massage hoping that it will turn erotic. It's hard not to imagine it, however, with such a good-looking guy, pun intended. Unfortunately, although I'm pretty sure that George is gay, there aren't any signs, at least in my interactions with him, that he will move in a more erotic direction. :(

A deep dig from the hands of someone so attractive--he really is a model--is "erotic," but that edging thing is just torture, if it doesn't pay off in the end. In videos it always does!

EVdude, I hear you! I've gone to George twice, and I'll probably go again, but I'm conflicted. I don't want to spend any time during a therapeutic massage hoping that it will turn erotic. It's hard not to imagine it, however, with such a good-looking guy, pun intended. Unfortunately, although I'm pretty sure that George is gay, there aren't any signs, at least in my interactions with him, that he will move in a more erotic direction. :(

A deep dig from the hands of someone so attractive--he really is a model--is "erotic," but that edging thing is just torture, if it doesn't pay off in the end. In videos it always does!

Well said. I do not like being explosively turned on, as I am sure I would be with Georgie (I already am just from his MF pics) & then end up deflated. I love the relaxed & unwound feeling of a therapeutic massage from someone to whom I am not attracted, but I hate the drowning in my own hormones, blue-balled feeling when I get a therapeutic massage from someone to who totally turns me on, but doesn’t go beyond therapeutic.

It’s why I had to stop seeing one really good straight masseur. I thought I would finally be able to overcome my reactions, but I just kept on getting more & more turned on. He was nice about it, but it got to the point I’d walk in with a hard-on. It felt awkward & I could not torture myself again.

Edited by Wanderoz

that edging thing is just torture, if it doesn't pay off in the end.

I hate the drowning in my own hormones, blue-balled feeling when I get a therapeutic massage from someone to who totally turns me on,

Perhaps I’m in a class by myself. I intermittently seek such blue-balled torture.

Maybe it’s an effect of years as a (closeted isn’t exactly the word, maybe ‘not yet in charge of my sexuality’) teenager in the locker room with hot boys: I seem to be able to compartmentalize in a way that previous posters here cannot. So a strictly therapeutic massage by a handsome man is not a situation in which I would ever get hard. Frankly I have a hard time understanding why it’s so difficult for you guys to handle what seems to me to be a normal situation: a non-sexual interaction with a hot guy. Am I alone in this?

Maybe it’s an effect of years as a (closeted isn’t exactly the word, maybe ‘not yet in charge of my sexuality’) teenager in the locker room with hot boys: I seem to be able to compartmentalize in a way that previous posters here cannot. So a strictly therapeutic massage by a handsome man is not a situation in which I would ever get hard. Frankly I have a hard time understanding why it’s so difficult for you guys to handle what seems to me to be a normal situation: a non-sexual interaction with a hot guy. Am I alone in this?

"A non-sexual interaction with a hot guy" when his hands are rubbing my naked body for 90 minutes is not conceivable, but that's considering "sexual" quite broadly. If a masseur is sending me clear vibes that he is not also sexually engaged (is nude, is aroused, is encouraging me to touch him, is stimulating my erotic zones, etc.), I won't get hard, but I'll feel aroused and distracted by sexual thoughts. That's what can be unpleasant about a strictly therapeutic massage from a guy I'm attracted to.

$160 an hour for a massage in which the masseur is not ready to be naked with me is way too much, sorry!

Professional therapeutic massage on the next block from where I live costs only $100 an hour.

And if it's strictly therapeutic why the fuck would I give a fuck :) about whether they are cute or "the chemistry?"

$120 for an in-call. That's reasonable for an undraped massage by a hot guy. I generally want a combination therapeutic/erotic massage, however, and that rightly costs more.

• 3 months later...

Had a massage with George this past week. It was amazing! I almost forgot how different a really great therapeutic massage can feel if the person is trained and actually knows what he is doing. He is now part of my top 5 here in NYC. Other reviewers were correct when they stated that it's therapeutic only. I was a little worried about this because I've left frustrated in the past at a therapeutic massage. That being said, because I knew what I was walking into, I shifted my focus to just enjoying the great massage. I don't even think I got hard. If you're looking for a therapeutic massage, you should definitely check him out.

Based on a few anecdotal experiences I have had with therapeutic only massages over the last 10 years, I never really feel that any of the masseurs on any of those sites are "strictly therapeutic". If it says that, I won't ask, hint for, or expect anything sensual/erotic but there is something inherently sensual about the entire experience. I've found that sometimes they may not do anything the first 2-3 times, but after they realize that you may potentially be a long time client of theirs, they may end up surprising you. If you're rock hard every session, they will know that you want that HE. They may open up more and add that to the experience if they want. That being said, I do know of someone people having experiences where they couldn't get someone to budge on that for years.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, JQ915 said:

Been seeing him for a couple of years now. Still just therapeutic. He has the nicest ass I’ve seen in real life (under his shirts).

What a waste not to show it.  I'm sure you'd like to see him in the flesh.  Is George straight or maybe in a committed relationship?  

9 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

What a waste not to show it.  I'm sure you'd like to see him in the flesh.  Is George straight or maybe in a committed relationship?  

From his social media, seems he's in some sort of relationship with Leo who's said to have retired from the business.  No personal experience with him though I've wanted to try him out.