George in NYC

Curlyguynyc

I feel like I’ve seen him discussed before but can’t find anything. Anyone with experience?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/6239/

Yeah, I feel like I've seen him discussed, but I can't find a thread. Here's his personal website: https://www.georgejamesspa.com/

I had a COMPLETE experience with George, starting with an excellent massage and moving on...

This guy has been on my radar for years but I haven't tried. I'd love to hear more details about the quality of his massage skills from anyone else who's experienced his work. Thanks!

Going to him was a bit unusual for me, since I generally go for masseurs advertising erotic, but I wanted a good legit therapeutic massage, and his website looked professional. The massage, which lasted for over an hour was excellent. He's definitely trained.

Going to him was a bit unusual for me, since I generally go for masseurs advertising erotic, but I wanted a good legit therapeutic massage, and his website looked professional. The massage, which lasted for over an hour was excellent. He's definitely trained.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 6/6/2021 at 10:31 PM, Isik1476 said:

Anyone been to him recently?

Yes, I've been to George recently and the massage work is great. Def try him. I used to go to Tommy (exceptional) all the time but he's currently dealing with a hand injury and stopped advertising on MasseurFinder. Tommy recommended I try George and I love him.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, cbnyc said:

Uninspired massage. Distracted. Would not repeat.

That's a shame to hear. I saw him my last trip to NYC and his massage skills were above average and we got playful at the end.  I definitely left happy. 

Yet another masseur that could become more fun with multiple visits.

• 4 months later...