WHO Else Has Been Caught Having Sex??

HornyRetiree
This topic is 1658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't mean group sex, sex in the dunes:), a bathhouse, adult theater or cruising area where one expects others to view and watch or join.

I mean a private sexual session that is UNEXPECTEDLY interrupted and/or seen!

My top selection for my self involved me fucking my husband on our honeymoon! We were at a clothing optional, gay B&B/Cabins in KY. Turns out we were the only ones there for our three day stay. Even the host was away and left a note and keys.

We had a great time being naked and having sex where and when we felt like it.

Up in a field behind the cabins there was a hot tub and a covered pavilion with picnic tables. It appeared to be wide open country as far as the eye could see. We had enjoyed the hot tub and moved on to fucking:) My husband on his back on a picnic table, legs over my shoulders and me standing - thrusting away with appropriate vocals!

Suddenly we heard voices - I paused momentarily, balls deep, and looked up in the field. An open jeep with THREE women was driving across the field (turns out there was a country dirt road that didn't show from where we were) They were laughing and chatting UNTIL they saw us!!!! SILENCE You could have heard a pin drop - nothing to do but keep going as they drove past and away!!!! They were close enough to see everything!!!!! There was no escaping the show we provided:):)

Imagine it was interesting dinner table conversation that night.

We finished and carried on!!!