Will Tantra in LA - texted him several times over several days - no reply

NoahMathews89
This topic is 1032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

It should not be a struggle to book a session with a masseur, no matter how "wonderful" or "hot" they are. More important is how professional they are in responding to my request. I send a text requesting a session. If no reply after 1 day, I try again. If no response, I move on. My time is way to valuable. and life is way to short to pursue a masseur for a session. I could understand if there were only a few masseurs out there, but there are TONS of masseurs to choose from, especially in LA where Will is. I have booked with many masseurs who have promptly responded to my first request. I give my business to masseurs who respect my time and respond, not ones who make me chase them down.

Edited by Dmitri

If a masseur is out of town or experiencing family issue, emergencies, etc. there is a "Unavailable Now" icon they can flag on their ad.They also can disable their ad until they are able to take clients again. Masseurs should use this feature when necessary so we don't keep contacting them with no reply.

If a masseur is out of town or experiencing family issue, emergencies, etc. there is a "Unavailable Now" icon they can flag on their ad.They also can disable their ad until they are able to take clients again. Masseurs should use this feature when necessary so we don't keep contacting them with no reply.

This.

But in my case, I contacted him three times using three different methods over a period of several weeks. At each time, he was logged onto either A4A, Rentmasseur, or Rentmen and listed as "available now." I still must assume that Will's satisfied clients are genuine, but I have no idea why I never got a reply to any of my inquiries as I wasn't asking for anything usual and believe I was polite and to the point with my inquiries.

Edited by maninsoma

• 4 weeks later...
Men on here who have met him speak highly of him, but I've had the same experience as you -- no response to message on Adam4Adam, no response to texts, and no response to voice mail. I gave up trying.

I saw he and his former partner in SF for a four hand many years ago. Will was dis interested at best. He’s hot but I wouldn’t repeat.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I contacted Will a few years ago about meeting when we were both visiting San Diego. While messaging I said something like "Oh, that fits me to a tee" meaning "that's an exact fit." Despite this being a pretty standard idiom of the English language, it prompted him to say we were not a fit because he does not do drugs. I truly did not know what he meant. He explained that he interpreted this to mean I use crystal meth. Anyone paying attention to the context of the conversation would never infer that's what I meant. After explaining what I meant, we agreed to meet. He could simply not provide a time that worked.

I contacted him again and based on our interaction my gut said "move on." I listened.