New to strip clubs...

Dallas Jayson
This topic is 1594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, love this forum!

What is good client etiquette at a strip club?

I have heard guys refer to great lap dances and lame ones.

Any advice or inside information is appreciated! Feel free to PM me if that is more appropriate.

Thanks!

Depends on where u are. The trend in most U.S.

clubs that have stripping as their main attraction seems to be more teasing, less contact. And the customer is expected to keep his distance beyond tipping and, maybe, a private lap dance. But in a few cities, particularly New Orleans, the culture and attitude of the city is reflected in the clubs. The Corner Pocket has been around for over 30 years, and though the city clamps down on what the dancers and customers can do now and then, it still has a very lax attitude about contact between customers and dancers. How much contact is largely up to the dancers (on most nights). As long as you tip bartender and dancers consistently, you will have few limits in New Orleans. Other places I'm not as familiar. For more feel free to pm.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm headed to Montreal soon and I have similar questions about going to a strip club.

Do dancers come to you to offer you a lap dance, or do you have to seek them out and ask?

Since Canada doesn't have 1$ bills, is tipping 5$ instead, just less often?

And what happens in private meetings? I know you're not supposed to touch, but I also heard wilder things have happened.

Tipping is not the custom in Montreal. You certainly do not tip a dancer for approaching you socially. Very rarely does the dancer performing on stage receive a cash tip during his show. You might tip if you want his attention, while slipping him a $20 on stage, for example, saying “let’s say hello later”, if you are fairly clear in your mind you want private dance time. Or buy him a drink.

If a dancer you like seems aloof and does not approach you or other customers, compared to other dancers who really work the room, it is likely because he does not want to make small talk over and over unless he is the one approached. If he is talking to friends and you are impatient waiting for him to bust a move, just go and politely interrupt, or ask a floor server to introduce you. The clique will likely disperse. They won’t cock-block you or cash-block the dancer.

There is no set choreography in private. Depends on his boundaries, your wallet, both your interpretations of the criminal code, and a house manager occasionally doing a walk-through monitoring.

• 3 weeks later...