Today's review of Johnny LA

Tonyko
This topic is 988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I RARELY post a recommend but since it's a FIRST review I thought I'd give personal credence:) Everything, review, photos, stats age his personal description

All man here. Hung, Masculine, Respectful, Muscle Jock here for you.

is 100% ON THE MONEY. I was with him in his mid-20's.

https://rent.men/MuscleBoyJohn

Thanks for info. He's listing himself as 35. Wondering if anyone else may have met him as well recently?

Thanks for info. He's listing himself as 35. Wondering if anyone else may have met him as well recently?

Have one bud who saw him within the year out in LA (not a forum member or reviewer he's very priv:rolleyes:) but he was VERY pleased. *Ima not a fan of the mountain man beard, that's a new addition)

• 6 months later...

I booked John for an erotic massage session, it was easy to set it up with him. After I arrived, he demanded the money upfront

Demanding payment in advance of service, particularly in this crisis time of the virus, is not a good business practice, in my opinion.

If payment is required prior to services being rendered, such requirement should be told to the client at the time the appointment is made or the requirement should be posted in the ad.

"I’m in the gym 7 days a week." (from his ad).

He might want to correct his ad. Gyms in most of the United States are closed and have been closed for at least a couple of weeks because of the virus. They are not scheduled for reopening in the immediate future.

These muscle guys we see in photos might not look so buff in person after another month or so.

Demanding payment in advance of service, particularly in this crisis time of the virus, is not a good business practice, in my opinion.

"I’m in the gym 7 days a week." (from his ad).

He might want to correct his ad. Gyms in most of the United States are closed and have been closed for at least a couple of weeks because of the virus. They are not scheduled for reopening in the immediate future.

These muscle guys we see in photos might not look so good in person after another month or so.

Even most private gyms inside condominiums and rentals are close!

Just an FYI, the post you guys are commenting about - the one that says he demanded payment up front - was written in November 2019.

We know!

Let's make sure that @Ocposterboy who bumped this thread from Nov. 22nd 2019 to yesterday is aware of your comment.

Have you met him recently?

Do you think now in March 2020 he doesn't ask for payment upfront anymore?

• 1 year later...