Free Premium RM Client Membership

jawjateck
This topic is 1465 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey fellow hobbyists....check your RM email and see if they sent you an email request to complete a short survey. If you do, RM will credit your account with 3 free months of premium membership. I got an extra 2 months bonus since I happened to see the email and filled out the survey within the first 24 hours. RM credited my account for five additional months. Get it while you can.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellow hobbyists....check your RM email and see if they sent you an email request to complete a short survey. If you do, RM will credit your account with 3 free months of premium membership. I got an extra 2 months bonus since I happened to see the email and filled out the survey within the first 24 hours. RM credited my account for five additional months. Get it while you can.

Hey, were you already a premium client or have you been a premium client in the past? I didn't receive that type of email either and wonder if this is some type of selective offer based on previous or current membership. I've been a client for ten years but was never a paid premium client. I sponsored an ad for a guy before and they gave me credit for that.

My premium membership lapsed over a week ago. I have been an on-and-off premium client. I don't let it renew automatically. It's not worth it to me. I'll pay for a month, then let it lapse for a month or two, then renew it again for a month, etc etc. Their product is not worth 9.95 month after month after month.

My premium membership lapsed over a week ago. I have been an on-and-off premium client. I don't let it renew automatically. It's not worth it to me. I'll pay for a month, then let it lapse for a month or two, then renew it again for a month, etc etc. Their product is not worth 9.95 month after month after month.

Do you follow this philosophy with Netflix too? ?

No RM promotion offer for me either. Likely they offer promotions for subscribers who don't renew to entice them back.

• 7 months later...
Guys, check your RM email. They are doing another survey asking for feedback and passing out 3 free premium months if you respond in the first 24 hours. The survey took a couple of minutes. They gave me 5 free months last year, so I figured why not grab it again. :cool:

Nothing in my mailbox. :(

Anyway, I do not think I am going to use RM services the next three months.

Guys, check your RM email. They are doing another survey asking for feedback and passing out 3 free premium months if you respond in the first 24 hours. The survey took a couple of minutes. They gave me 5 free months last year, so I figured why not grab it again. :cool:

Nothing in my mailbox.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's the link to the survey:

Rentmen Survey

Full disclosure: No kickbacks or insider dealing is associated with this promo. Just trying to help my forum mates get some free stuff! :D

I received an email extending my premium membership for three months for completing the survey. thanks to jawjateck for the heads up and link! Appreciated! I'll buy you a beverage (beer/drink, what every) when I see you in PS next year! :)