411 on HotCollegeHunk

musclvr
This topic is 1705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe his son is in college but he sure isn’t.

I believe SDSU and UCSD both have programs for adults returning to college. :)

But seriously, the close-ups of his body don't appear to be of the same guy as the full-body and face pic (which matches the other face pics).

By his portfolio, my thought is that you will want to verify the odometer reading as the "vehicle", if you will, appears to be way down the road from the day it was driven off the lot as a "handsome star athlete" luxe model. . .

My post has been rated as "verbose"??? My good man, I am a lonely old man with a platinum American Express card in hand; I talk a lot as even my own mother, who is 97, has made remark; indulge me if you will. And, indeed, please consider that at my age verbosity is a virtue!

By his portfolio, my thought is that you will want to verify the odometer reading as the "vehicle", if you will, appears to be way down the road from the day it was driven off the lot as a "handsome star athlete" luxe model. . .

Yeah, also looks like the car could use some "body work" ?

My post has been rated as "verbose"??? My good man, I am a lonely old man with a platinum American Express card in hand; I talk a lot as even my own mother, who is 97, has made remark; indulge me if you will. And, indeed, please consider that at my age verbosity is a virtue!

@robberbaron4u , didnt even know there was a "verbose" category here ? What really shocks me is that you only have a platinum card.... Honey you need to upgrade to the Black.... nothing like it ! ;);)

@robberbaron4u , didnt even know there was a "verbose" category here ? What really shocks me is that you only have a platinum card.... Honey you need to upgrade to the Black.... nothing like it ! ;);)

The glossy black AMEX card is so, if you will forgive me, "Trumpette". . .consider the "old line" New Yorker who, being of the the opinion that the chrome on his phaeton town car was so shiny as to be garish, had it coated with a dull, clear varnish for a more understated look. I will wait for the Rhodium card. . .

The glossy black AMEX card is so, if you will forgive me, "Trumpette". . .consider the "old line" New Yorker who, being of the the opinion that the chrome on his phaeton town car was so shiny as to be garish, had it coated with a dull, clear varnish for a more understated look. I will wait for the Rhodium card. . .

I used to see this a lot in Pennsylvania and Ohio - the Amish/Mennonite traditionalists do not like to appear ostentatious. They will buy a brand new Cadillac and then black out the chrome. ? Shoo-fly pie anyone?? (But they won’t accept your plastic!) ?

I used to see this a lot in Pennsylvania and Ohio - the Amish/Mennonite traditionalists do not like to appear ostentatious. They will buy a brand new Cadillac and then black out the chrome. ? Shoo-fly pie anyone?? (But they won’t accept your plastic!) ?

The Mennonites used to do that. The Amish never drive cars, though. I went to college in Lancaster.

The Mennonites used to do that. The Amish never drive cars, though. I went to college in Lancaster.

Some groups are more liberal than others. For example, the Beachy Amish can own/drive cars. The rules are different in each community. Love Lancaster - fun place to visit. ?

Steering this thread back to the subject header (or transforming this one to "Hot Amish Guys and their big cars"), I am still intrigued by HotCollegeHunk. A little online research yielded, maybe all too easily, a lot of public info about him, all consistent with his profile. And, yes, public information does confirm the veracity of his profile. If someone is cat fishing, then they've done a good job stealing his identity. HotCollegeHunk and I texted back and forth a bit but timing didn't work out for getting together so I don't have confirmation IRL. I hope someone takes one for the team and reports back.