Using NEWtumblr - Techie HELP !

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If anyone is using NEWtumblr, please read and reply ….

It has been brought to my attention that when posting pic "links" from NT in the gallery here.... the pic opens on the viewer pc AND ALSO downloads the pic onto their pc....

Has anyone had any experience with this , and/or know how to correct it so the viewer will not have to Delete all the pics viewed that were downloaded....?

I checked all MY acct settings but don't see anything that would cause this to happen....

HELP !

It has been brought to my attention that when posting pic "links" from NT in the gallery here.... the pic opens on the viewer pc AND ALSO downloads the pic onto their pc....

Has anyone had any experience with this , and/or know how to correct it so the viewer will not have to Delete all the pics viewed that were downloaded....?

I checked all MY acct settings but don't see anything that would cause this to happen....

HELP !

This same thing happens to me so even though I love the pictures you post I no longer open them

HELP !

Ah wondered why that was happening when I oped some of yours, sorry dont know why though.

For some odd reason, and only with the links for NT, when I click to "copy image address" it adds a dn prefix to the link and when you guys open it, it downloads the pic on YOUR pcs..... I've searched for fixes but cant find any, and don't see anything in my NT settings that would cause this.... I am hoping there is a TECHIE reading this that can help.? I hate posting links that you guys cant/wont open.... HELP !

HELP !

It's not you. I clicked on a link from NT from someone else and the same thing happened