411 - Dylan/NERDwBigHands

tinkertanner

Does anyone have experience with Dylan?

https://rentmasseur.com/NERDwBigHands

I feel like I've seen the third picture on his profile somewhere else and am always super super hesitant (and generally avoid) masseurs who hide their face/use uber discreet photos. I've asked him to share some privately and a little more about his massage, but haven't heard back. Just thought I'd check here to see if anyone has experienced a massage with him.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked with him. Great skills in many ways

The massage itself was great. He was super friendly professional and definitely handsome

I did think it was kinda odd that when i flipped on to my back he covered my eyes with a cloth. He also emphasized being VERY

clean (douche etc)

He is very focused on legs and butt (which for me is the area I need the most based on my physique and workouts)

Not sure why he doesn't show his pics. He is very handsome. Not built like his pic suggest though, but it was still a great experience

I would likely book again if he returns

Please don't PM me if all you want to know is anything sexual. I won't answer those

I booked with him. Great skills in many ways

The massage itself was great. He was super friendly professional and definitely handsome

I did think it was kinda odd that when i flipped on to my back he covered my eyes with a cloth. He also emphasized being VERY

clean (douche etc)

He is very focused on legs and butt (which for me is the area I need the most based on my physique and workouts)

Not sure why he doesn't show his pics. He is very handsome. Not built like his pic suggest though, but it was still a great experience

I would likely book again if he returns

Please don't PM me if all you want to know is anything sexual. I won't answer those

What’s with his name. Is he really a big nerd?

• 1 year later...

I saw him while he was visiting Houston back in the spring.  It was an excellent experience in every way!  I asked him about the nerd thing (because he doesn't "look" nerdy at all) and he explained his education, interests, etc., all very scientific.  He is a traveling nurse by profession.  I look forward to his return to Houston! 

Guest Strip4me
On 7/26/2021 at 12:57 PM, Scott Dixon said:

I saw him while he was visiting Houston back in the spring.  It was an excellent experience in every way!  I asked him about the nerd thing (because he doesn't "look" nerdy at all) and he explained his education, interests, etc., all very scientific.  He is a traveling nurse by profession.  I look forward to his return to Houston! 

Good to know the ‘nerd’ origin. Although I kinda like a nerdy look. 😈

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
11 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I saw him today. Such a nice guy. Great technique and the extras (which were included) were delightful. He's very handsome, so don't let the lack of pics dissuade you. 

Totally agree with this.  I have seen him a few times.  I politely told him he needs to post better pics as he is a good looking guy.  He thanked me and said he would, but see he did not.  He has a great reputation on here. But posting better pics can only help him.

16 hours ago, BeefyDude said:

Totally agree with this.  I have seen him a few times.  I politely told him he needs to post better pics as he is a good looking guy.  He thanked me and said he would, but see he did not.  He has a great reputation on here. But posting better pics can only help him.

Perhaps back when he started but nowadays the word of mouth is quite strong to the point where he doesn't need better pics. When I contacted him last week about his trip in NYC, he was almost fully booked already!

• 1 month later...

recently had my first meet with Dylan/NERD.......smart, very low-key, quietly confident guy.......very unique techniques, heavy pressure, exceedingly relaxing routine.......one of the best sessions I've had......(remember, read his ad text in its entirety and don't ask questions....everything will be fine!).....🙂    ......normally based in LA......

Edited by azdr0710

On 6/18/2022 at 6:25 PM, azdr0710 said:

recently had my first meet with Dylan/NERD.......smart, very low-key, quietly confident guy.......very unique techniques, heavy pressure, exceedingly relaxing routine.......one of the best sessions I've had......(remember, read his ad text in its entirety and don't ask questions....everything will be fine!).....🙂    ......normally based in LA......

Did you see him in Mexico City?