Introducing!...

Guest Quinte
This topic is 8683 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-00 AT 10:11PM (EST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-00 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

Quinte,

Well, I joined -- I think. Haven't got my email confirmation yet, so I don't really know... It just came in so I guess I'm all set.

I was a little put off when I saw your site was part of the MSN empire but I held my nose, put my head down and persevered with the arduous PASSPORT sign up process -- I wouldn't do that for just anybody.:-)

Why is it that everything Microsoft produces give me a pain in my ass??!!:-(

15 minutes later...

Well, they still won't let me in -- say that I've already applied and they'll get back to me when I'm approved. Guess I'll have to kiss BG's ass -- pardon my intemperance but that is all I have for everything Microsoft.

Why is it that everything Microsoft produces give me a pain in my ass??!!:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

PS -- Quinte, don'take my comments personally, just the ravings of a bitter man with Microsoft issues.

Guest Quinte

lol

You are all set. Welcome aboard, and thanks for accepting my invitation. I am honoured.

Your Quinte

Guest Quinte

Yup, I remember seeing you two at the velvet ropes. You were both approved and may now enter my inner chambers.

Enjoy

Your Quinte

Archived