Burke Williams Recs

Chillguyweho
This topic is 898 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I’m confused.... is BW a place to get action or not? PM me.

I was lucky enough to have it happen twice in Sherman Oaks by the same guy years ago. The thing is, I've gone back multiple times since then and nothing, even with that same guy. I was new to the massage scene and didn't leave an appropriate tip for the service provided. That could be why. Or he wasn't that into me, I"m no Adonis, that's for sure. Or he got busted somehow. He's still there as far as I know and I would love to ask him, but I think it would be akward and uncomfortable. So in the long run, the answer is no as far as I know. If anyone knows differently, a PM would be great.

Hey guys - looking to go to Santa Monica location this weekend. Wondering if anyone has any experience with:

Kentaro, Laszlo, Or Jorge?

Obviously not looking for extras, but would be nice to know that the massage therapist is skilled and always extra points if they’re attractive.

Appreciate it!

This might be a very naive question but how much is the massage at BW and if it’s really worth the trip getting a purely therapeutic session as oppose to getting a massage at MF with potential to progress to something more and how much you do you tip your masseur