Jackson Cooper

ross06
This topic is 1277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i cannot find an ad for him but i th ink he is still filming

He had a couple of videos released in May on Next Door Studios.

https://www.nextdoorstudios.com/en/model/Jackson-Cooper/38267

He posted on twitter a few days ago he just filmed with Dante Colle and he also posted on twitter that he will be dancing this weekend at Stage 48 in NYC for World Pride.

• 1 year later...
He mostly bottoms on NDS, and when I met him in DC he also prefers it. Had throuple fun with him and another provider in the area. I would get him again if he visits DC from ATL. He is very generous and looks out for and was a great provider for my protein needs ;). Edited by JoeMendoza

He mostly bottoms on NDS, and when I met him in DC he also prefers it. Had throuple fun with him and another provider in the area. I would get him again if he visits DC from ATL. He is very generous and looks out for and was a great provider for my protein needs ;).

he's been my hipster fantasy, specially after spotting him a couple of times riding a scooter near my place.