anyone have any info?

Gymowner
This topic is 1551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

this young 'un had an ad on and off for about 1.5 years now on friendboypro.com . first time i think on rentmen. he claims to be 19 and that hasnt changed in the years posting. hmmmm... if my memory serves me, he had a very high fee like $500. i did see the this guy about a year ago in the gym and he looked exactly like the pic. on the short side but cute as hell.

anyone have any experience with him?

https://rentmen.eu/Romanvalentine

Edited by Gymowner

no guys...randy-reno is not the guy advertising on rentmen. the actual guy is about 5'6". not the same face either. i have seen the guy in the rentmen ad personally at the gym.

i looked at the model on flirt4free and that is not the same guy. doesnt have tattoos and not him facially either.

the guy in question had an ad up on friendboypro.com for a long time. he had face pics and had spiked up dark hair wearing a sweat band around his forehead. had a thug boy/model look. very handsome, chiseled face. has has been mentioned here in the past and if i remember correctly was very expensive...like $500 an hour but delivered as promised. i cant remember his prior name on friendboy

Edited by Gymowner

illhelpya... can you please post a link to brad ranger? i looked on gay hoopla website and there doesnt appear to be anyone by that name.

I looked at the models on Gayhoopla as well (and also their other site HGF) and didn't see a model that resembles the photos in the RM Ad.

But I did see this reference online to Brad Ranger and Gayhoopla??? https://www.mansurfer.com/video/160537/blond-muscle-stud-brad-ranger-jacks-off

The guy in the video from this link does *not* appear to have tattoos except for a small one on the inside of the right arm.

Edited by DaveOrDavid

I know Roman. I’ve seen him 5 or 6 times in the last couple of years. He had an ad on RM about two years ago when I was visiting Vegas and I think I might have been the second guy to meet him.

He’s 20 now (taller and more muscular) about 5’9, with a spectacular body and probably the finest ass I’ve ever seen in real life. Great quads too.

He’s straight so is limited to muscle worship - receive oral yes, kissing no - but he’s incredibly friendly and well worth a visit.

He was very pricey in the past but is now in line with Vegas rates of $300 ph. DM me for details.

Edited by Aaron James

brad ranger isnt the guy in the rentmen ad.

That's why I said there just appears to be a coincidence there are TWO different guys using the name Roman Valentine for different reasons.

Isn't that guy the same Roman Valentine from Flirt4Free and that now is in GayHoopla known as Brad Ranger?

So, appears the answer to this question is No since there appears to be TWO different guys using the same name for different purposes.

• 7 months later...

so now this young 'un is going by jack on rm massage site. has $300-500 as his rate. is listed under theraputic/sensual. now get this... claims to be 21 and has been doing this for 3.5 years! now i may not be a mathematician but wouldnt that mean he has been rubbing down dudes since he was 17? ewwww... thats just creepy or his math is worse than mine.

i just keep scratching my head over his total lack of humility/experience or worse yet, a total hustler.

https://rentmasseur.com/Jackthemassuer

one caveat.... i am assuming it is the real guy posting the new ad, not someone hijacking his pics.