James Longhill in DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1148 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I opened negotiations with Mr. Longhill about a week ago, and they have yet to conclude. I was hoping to report something concrete by now, but the dialogue broke down right where we were about to establish time and place. He simply stopped talking to me for 3 days. I know texting can lapse at times, perhaps for a long stretch, but this seems to be a case of deliberate apathy toward commitment. I'm going to disengage from him.

• 8 months later...

met with him last year for a three-way with mnoel (for me to actually get with mattnoel since he was unresponsive), ended up that mnoel never knew about the appointment. james ended up getting another person on the fly. session was okay but not a repeat for me. plenty of other 'noise' around the topic.

Edited by JoeMendoza

met with him last year for a three-way with mattnoel (for me to actually get with mattnoel since he was unresponsive), ended up that mattnoel never knew about the appointment. james ended up getting another person on the fly. session was okay but not a repeat for me. plenty of other 'noise' around the topic.

Mnoel is famous for not reading and not replying messages. I'm not surprised he wasn't aware of it.

(1) 411 MNoel in DC | Page 2 | M4M Message Forum (m4m-forum.org)