George NYC

JackNYC

• 1 year later...

He's had the same photos for a while now. But at least he was cute when I saw him a couple of years ago. I saw him for what I expected to be a legit massage, but I got an unexpected bonus at the mid-point and another bonus at the end. I would bet on him being a YMMV kind of guy because I can't imagine he's that...friendly...with just anyone.

I've seen George multiple times for the last 3 or 4 years for grooming services (waxing/trimming). He's always provided excellent, detail-oriented service along with a very warm, open and fun personality. I've never hired him for a massage session, but he usually does some massage with his grooming services in my experience and he certainly seems to know what he's doing. I believe he worked at a legitimate day spa before he went fully private.

He works out of a 5th floor walk-up with a shower available. He's not a gym rat (got a little pudge on him), but he has a sweet smile and can be extremely sensual; the boy's got skills.

As always, YMMV.

• 3 months later...

I just had the pleasure of meeting George at his work/studio in Chelsea. He is a true professional. Great waxing and facials . I've tried many people in the past and he is the best . To make things even better he is easy on the eye . Very personable guy and the setup is very comfortable.

https://www.georgejamesspa.com/

Sounds like a must try. Does he do the body grooming at the studio and the massage at his 5th floor walk-up apartment reference in above post?

• 11 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 8:24 PM, massagefan320 said:

His studio is the 5th floor walkup. He does not live there, but it is his space exclusively as far as I know. He does both massage and body grooming there.

He now has a new space in Chelsea, not far from his old space. It's garden/basement level with an entrance from the street. West 25th street between 7th and 8th avenues. Had a fantastic massage with him.

• 3 months later...

Seeing him some time this week after a friend's recommendation. On top of the things I've read here, of course. I'm fairly attractive, but I don't always come in thinking these masseurs would be friendly with me. I guess that's part of the excitement for me. Happy to have stumbled upon his name on here, too, as I'm on the hunt for a new groomer/manscaper. I used to go to another guy in Chelsea but things have changed.

13 hours ago, cameron.y said:

Seeing him some time this week after a friend's recommendation. On top of the things I've read here, of course. I'm fairly attractive, but I don't always come in thinking these masseurs would be friendly with me. I guess that's part of the excitement for me. Happy to have stumbled upon his name on here, too, as I'm on the hunt for a new groomer/manscaper. I used to go to another guy in Chelsea but things have changed.

Would love to hear your thoughts when you do see him. 

I’ve seen George twice and both times he provided a pretty decent massage and the extras were very good, however I was never really excited to go back and see him again. I do like that he allows booking on his website m. He also offers non massage services if I remember correctly 

• 3 weeks later...

Facial, waxing, eyebrows all great. Can get pricey tho.    Had maybe a half dozen massages.  Good at the time but not so memorable.   Got the sense he ran hot and cold.   One treatment he’d be really into it, the next he wasn’t so interested.  Even with generous tips all around.    May have just been me.   Worth a try.