ansdry

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've met him and a few others in NYC area. First timer here, and quite hesitant to post as I'm more of a viewer on forums/social media than a participant-- But here it goes!

I met with Quadcore or Kyle for the first time in March last year-- He's NYC based but apparently travels often( He has been able to meet me at my home in Pine Plains, as well as my place in the city). PROs: He had a charming demeanor, that made conversation feel natural, and engaging.  The Pictures are accurate and he has a handsome face with close shaved beard-- Moderately hairy body and bushy soft pubic hair. Intuitively, knew when to transition from convo to action. I sometimes like to get rougher with the balls and he didn't seem to mind. He stayed rock during the entire experience. The best assets are those monster quads, legs, and glutes.  I definitely enjoyed our time together-- He moves in a confident and dominant manner. I've hired him as a duo  with these guys ErosAmorOneYngDominicanTopQuadsQ_WREXX via his introduction-- And he doesn't seem to mind that I've also seen some of them alone afterwards. 

Cons: 1.) doesn't always cum, though I've never made point to require it    2.) Great kisser-- but won't really do long makeout sessions.   3.) Lives in Jersey city Area so needed a little more notice than some of my other guys who minutes are minutes away. 4.) Expensive Overnight @ 1250 

Overall, money well spent. I still hire and would recommend. ( Also-- ErosAmorOne, and Quads are particularly hung men!!)

Edited by Marine227

18 hours ago, Marine227 said:

I've met him and a few others in NYC area. First timer here, and quite hesitant to post as I'm more of a viewer on forums/social media than a participant-- But here it goes!

I met with Quadcore or Kyle for the first time in March last year-- He's NYC based but apparently travels often( He has been able to meet me at my home in Pine Plains, as well as my place in the city). PROs: He had a charming demeanor, that made conversation feel natural, and engaging.  The Pictures are accurate and he has a handsome face with close shaved beard-- Moderately hairy body and bushy soft pubic hair. Intuitively, knew when to transition from convo to action. I sometimes like to get rougher with the balls and he didn't seem to mind. He stayed rock during the entire experience. The best assets are those monster quads, legs, and glutes.  I definitely enjoyed our time together-- He moves in a confident and dominant manner. I've hired him as a duo  with these guys ErosAmorOneYngDominicanTopQuadsQ_WREXX via his introduction-- And he doesn't seem to mind that I've also seen some of them alone afterwards. 

Cons: 1.) doesn't always cum, though I've never made point to require it    2.) Great kisser-- but won't really do long makeout sessions.   3.) Lives in Jersey city Area so needed a little more notice than some of my other guys who minutes are minutes away. 4.) Expensive Overnight @ 1250 

Overall, money well spent. I still hire and would recommend. ( Also-- ErosAmorOne, and Quads are particularly hung men!!)

Thanks-- Edited it.