XRoom Springfield MA

bluedawg

It’s a good place. Wide variety of guys, don’t think any of them dance as their only source of income. Friendly bar and reasonable prices. Definitely worth a visit. Might want to Uber there because Springfield isn’t the safest place at night. I’ve been there probably 15 times in the last 4 years with zero incidents but I wouldn’t go strolling around after dark near the bar.

• 3 weeks later...
It’s a good place. Wide variety of guys, don’t think any of them dance as their only source of income. Friendly bar and reasonable prices. Definitely worth a visit. Might want to Uber there because Springfield isn’t the safest place at night. I’ve been there probably 15 times in the last 4 years with zero incidents but I wouldn’t go strolling around after dark near the bar.

Been there once. It’s OK. I parked on the street within a block of the place. There’s a well lighted parking lot across the street. BTW Grew up there.

• 1 year later...

bringing this back up as I may drop in here in a couple or three weeks on a trip thru New England......if anybody has been here in the past few weeks/months, wondering if it's still full nudity and if there are any other important comments/news.....I did a quick drive-by of the place last October (was closed for the Columbus Day weekend.....or something), so I do know the neighborhood and setting.....not scared!......

http://www.clubxroom.com/

Edited by azdr0710

• 3 weeks later...

Well, shoot...

As one small part of a larger trip back east, I dropped in at the XRoom tonight hoping to see New England's only full nudity in action. Despite the website prominently announcing for many months now that the dancers start at 8, they do not start until 8....on Saturday, June 5. 

Nevertheless, the bottle of beer was very cold, the AC was set perfectly, staff was casual and friendly, and I waited out a fast- moving storm outside in perfectly dry conditions!

Edited by azdr0710

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

X-Room was open last weekend. There were at least 12-15 dancers on Friday and Saturday. A diverse group of dancers; several tatted rough-looking guys, a couple twinks, 1-2 “college” types, and a couple of older/chubby guys. My take is that, unless you’re incredibly open-minded, you won’t be into every single dancer there, but you’re likely to find at least 1-2 who are to your liking.

Dancers got up on the bar and walked around or used one of several poles on the bar. Several drinks got kicked off the bar while I was there. Very few of the dancers actually get naked while they’re in public, but most seemed willing to show off for a decent tip. 

The private area seems to have changed, and is now only semiprivate. You’re in a shared space in the back behind a beaded curtain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After last May's mess-up (see upthread), I finally got to see the dancers this last Friday during another trip to Springfield.

Arrived at about 8:30 and stayed to about 10:30. No cover at my arrival time (got lucky?), but a dude who should've been on stage was collecting dues when I left. Moderate crowd with several apparent regulars, efficient bartender, girl strippers next door (use the back hallway if the mood strikes you).

About 10-12 entertainers seemed to be fully assembled by the time I left. I spent some time with Scott, who was among the more masculine of the bunch. Most of the dancers leaned twinkish or lean and there were no really worked-out, highly muscled performers. Most entertainment takes place on the very wide bar (keep your drinks on the convenient shelf) and most of the dancers keep some semblance of underwear on. Despite this, I think it can still be considered 'full nudity' because Scott, after some encouragement from me, paraded around the bar with his underwear down enough for me to confirm the place still qualifies for the 'master list'!!  Nevertheless, the apparent 'dancers' choice' policy can be frustrating for some customers, but probably satisfies the performers. It's possible things get more relaxed later in the evening??

$25/5 minutes in the back room which is one large area with separate seating areas occasionally monitored with cameras by the manager in the gift shop area, which is in one corner of the main room. Didn't go back there. 

Overall, a very casual, friendly room. Montreal it ain't and musclebound alphas may feel like they took the wrong exit on the way to Adonis or Stock, but locals have a place

5 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

After last May's mess-up (see upthread), I finally got to see the dancers this last Friday during another trip to Springfield.

Arrived at about 8:30 and stayed to about 10:30. No cover at my arrival time (got lucky?), but a dude who should've been on stage was collecting dues when I left. Moderate crowd with several apparent regulars, efficient bartender, girl strippers next door (use the back hallway if the mood strikes you).

About 10-12 entertainers seemed to be fully assembled by the time I left. I spent some time with Scott, who was among the more masculine of the bunch. Most of the dancers leaned twinkish or lean and there were no really worked-out, highly muscled performers. Most entertainment takes place on the very wide bar (keep your drinks on the convenient shelf) and most of the dancers keep some semblance of underwear on. Despite this, I think it can still be considered 'full nudity' because Scott, after some encouragement from me, paraded around the bar with his underwear down enough for me to confirm the place still qualifies for the 'master list'!!  Nevertheless, the apparent 'dancers' choice' policy can be frustrating for some customers, but probably satisfies the performers. It's possible things get more relaxed later in the evening??

$25/5 minutes in the back room which is one large area with separate seating areas occasionally monitored with cameras by the manager in the gift shop area, which is in one corner of the main room. Didn't go back there. 

Overall, a very casual, friendly room. Montreal it ain't and musclebound alphas may feel like they took the wrong exit on the way to Adonis or Stock, but locals have a place

The last time I went to Dick's Cabaret, each dancer was on stage for 2 songs (~10 minutes) but only naked for the last minute, even less if the dancer was slow to drop his drawers.  I found that for just 20 bucks, the dancers I liked were quite happy to spend the entire 10 minutes totally starkers.  Some even flopped their cocks and spread their cheeks inches from my face, without my requesting or even hinting.  I wonder if the XRoom dancers could be similarly "incentivized."

On 9/26/2021 at 2:54 PM, azdr0710 said:

Sad to hear the trend of more twinks still continuing. I did the stripping as a second job to help fund my bodybuilding. 

• 1 year later...