Anyone meet Yandel?

buttlvr99
This topic is 1380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Previous name: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/yackjovabe-in-sf.142121/#post-1664305

Says on his Facebook page that he's from Nicaragua, lives in CA, Most recent pics posted on line are from Malibu as of a few days ago including the ones in the ad with the blue bathing suit. No indication in his social media that he's in D.C., but no indication he's not.

Edited by dutchal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@Benjamin_Nicholas, I'm reflecting on your twitter comment that certain characteristics of your online persona lead to 'a shit ton of email' from people wanting certain experiences, and wondering whether I was one of them even though I had not actually posted any comments. I think I'm traumatised. Or I could be open to that.

Forty-seven photos of himself in his rentmen ad!

My, oh my. He really likes (loves) himself.

Some gentlemen allow the number of photos to grow. One well-regarded gentlemen was in the sixties (images, not age) but shifted most of them to semi-private. I don't judge them for that.

He went overboard on pruning his pictures, the ad is totally gone.

Gman