campus/montreal

Guest americdn
This topic is 8663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest americdn

i visited campus on thurs., fri., and sat. of last week and with the exception of an hour or so each night, it did not seem that busy especially for a holiday weekend. is campus becoming passe'? are gay men finally getting tired of shelling out their money to the straight dancers? is there a hotter bar or club in montreal? or was it just a bad few nights?

Guest LuvMeninSuits

I was at Campus that weekend and thought it was pretty crowded....had a few nice lap dances....Stock had a few cuties also...but had my best time at Westside on mon night....don't remember his name but he was awesome...he was about 5ft9,dark hair...2 or 3 day stubble....awesome body.....and soooooo cute....and it was quiet back there where they do the lap dances so i did quite abit....i was going to take him back to my room but i had to wait til after 2am and i was scheduled to leave montreal at 5am.......how i regret that....

Guest jeejer

Not much has been written about West Side. Can you or any one elso give us more info. like prices lap dances etc

Archived