Tony Castellari?

adventurous old guy
This topic is 926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any experience? https://rentmen.eu/Tony_Castellari/#platinum

New ad in DC today, have seen him advertise in London and elsewhere. 4 reviews on RM -- 2 4 star, 2 1 star. Unusual in that RM has actually posted the negative reviews instead of burying them. Anyway, curious if anyone has intel on why his clients either love him or hate him. Thx.

No “intel” but my guess is good old-fashioned chemistry’. He certainly has professional photos on his advert.

I congratulate you on your good taste @adventurous old guy Please report back if you do meet him.

BTW did you see this related(?) thread? https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/bernardobrtouk-in-nyc.145258/#post-1716815

Edited by MscleLovr

No “intel” but my guess is good old-fashioned chemistry’. He certainly has professional photos on his advert.

I congratulate you on your good taste @adventurous old guy Please report back if you do meet him.

BTW did you see this related(?) thread? https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/bernardobrtouk-in-nyc.145258/#post-1716815

OMG, thx MscleL. Hadn't seen that thread, which is chock full of intel! And goes a long way toward explaining the mixed reviews, which Bernardo also has. Appreciate it. I'm not going to take the chance on either of these guys.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

The (hidden) RM reviews are devastating. Many negative ones, accusing him of theft, drug use, cold behavior, and rushing the session. The reviews suggest that the pix are more or less the provider, but that he is uneven at best, a crook at worst. Many red flags.

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2020 at 1:38 AM, Andy2 said:

The (hidden) RM reviews are devastating. Many negative ones, accusing him of theft, drug use, cold behavior, and rushing the session. The reviews suggest that the pix are more or less the provider, but that he is uneven at best, a crook at worst. Many red flags.

Where are you seeing this?  There are only positive reviews, and they have no text comments.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:38 AM, Andy2 said:

Wait. What? "Hidden" reviews on RM???

13 hours ago, sjmuktop said:

Wait. What? "Hidden" reviews on RM???

Text within reviews at RM is not visible to users in the United States unless a VPN is used. This is due to fairly recent sex-trafficking laws and affected companies taking a conservative approach as a result. 

Guest Looking4MuscleInSD

I suspect the negative comments were in the reviews for the old Tony_Castellari profile (now inaccessible), not the new Tony_Cortez profile.