Michael in Falls Church

Milwaukee84
This topic is 842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes. He’s a decent massage therapist. I had an out all and he came to my hotel on DC. He came with all of his stuff including his table sheets everything. He gives a massage that’s mostly Swedish techniques. Rey nice and would definitely repeat.

Yes. He’s a decent massage therapist. I had an out all and he came to my hotel on DC. He came with all of his stuff including his table sheets everything. He gives a massage that’s mostly Swedish techniques. Rey nice and would definitely repeat.

Sounds really good! where would you place him on the therapeutic to erotic spectrum

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I also tried massage therapies like that, but honestly, they didn't relax me as much as I was told, even if I asked this therapist that you mentioned. Peace of mind relaxes me more. It's pretty complicated to explain and hard to get into such a state, but you'll like it more. Many practices it at home through meditations or various scented candles, but it helps me the most when I go to the https://firstchurchlove.com/. Here I can feel a special, familiar aura. But already, everyone finds peace through his methods.

Edited by Iulam