About Chicago...

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It looks like my job will be taking me to Chicago for a few days - and I’ve never met any of the Chicago guys before.

Does anyone have any Chicago recommendations regarding someone to contact? Preferably muscled/lean guys who are interactive with kissing and more. I’m not concerned with if they top or bottom. If they don’t - that’s fine. But also fine if they do. I just want someone who reciprocates the rest. I like muscled men - but I want more than just “Muscle worship”.

Any Chicago guys here have any regulars they would recommend?

https://rent.men/JasonLenox

https://rentmen.eu/Sagan

have not met either.....only posting sexymonk's suggestions....

I tried to meet Sagan last fall in Chicago....entirely fine and friendly communication until an hour or so before the meet time.....no replies, no show, no later replies......others apparently have better luck, so it must be me......:rolleyes:

I've never seen a town with as many guys with beautiful asses as Chicago … just saying

This is true. I don't live too far from there and some of my favorite activities are assplay and rimming. I get to go into the city when ever I want and literally FEAST on those asses. I'm so blessed. :p

I've never seen a town with as many guys with beautiful asses as Chicago … just saying

This is true. I don't live too far from there and some of my favorite activities are assplay and rimming. I get to go into the city when ever I want and literally FEAST on those asses. I'm so blessed. :p

It is the Polish and German influence.

When I moved from Chicago to San Diego I was surprised by the number of ass-less guys in SoCal.