DennisXL from Berlin, visiting NYC

BaronArtz
This topic is 783 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hugo Boss undies he's wearing inspired me. The founders of Hugo Boss designed for the Waffen SS - google it if you want. Seeing Dennis in a black SS uniform would turn me ON.

@Pensant - do you have any thoughts?

Oh yes. I’m fully aware of the Hugo Boss history. He’d also look good in a Panzergrenadier officer’s uniform.

I am asking him the question. At home, in Berlin, he may have quite THE collection. Now that he's in NY I am not sure - yet.

The SS had these stylish black leather coats. And black boots. All of which turn me ON ...

Oh yeah? Not so much into uniforms, but love a hot guy in boots, as my avatar suggests!

I would check if he has a Hunqz or Romeo ad in Berlin. Probably better and more pics plus reviews.

As someone who's been looking at him for a bit, I can confirm that he has Hunqz profile and that the feedback is even more enthusiastic there.

I would start at Leatherman on Cristopher street.

I’ve never seen them there but even if they don’t, I’d bet they know where you could find it.

Forget looking in Germany. My understanding is that Nazi paraphernalia is illegal there.

Yes, that is right. You can't buy it in Germany. Too bad, because many German MEN look HOT in it ...

He quoted me $400 for an incall in NY. Which gives me pause. The 'Waffen SS' paraphernalia he was excited about, he just doesn't have them here during his trip to NY. If I supply them, he would be eager to oblige. Where does one find Waffen SS uniforms in NY?

A Broadway supply shop? The costumes for The Producers had to come from somewhere.

For400$ i would hope that he brings his own leather gear and ensemble.... i don‘t think buying the outfit would be worth the investment unless you and he share the same size.... as I can‘t imagine the outfit staying on longer than 15 minutes....

For400$ i would hope that he brings his own leather gear and ensemble.... i don‘t think buying the outfit would be worth the investment unless you and he share the same size.... as I can‘t imagine the outfit staying on longer than 15 minutes....

The thing is when he quotes the price, he does not expect you to have such fetish