Watch Sundance and Bravo.

Guest Rickx
This topic is 8710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Rickx

Great Movies on Sundance and Bravo, it is "OUT LOUD" month. Many of these movies are drama/comedies. Look for Edge of Seventeen.

Any other recomondations?

>Great Movies on Sundance and Bravo,

>it is "OUT LOUD" month.

>Many of these movies are

>drama/comedies. Look for Edge

>of Seventeen.

>

>Any other recomondations?

"edge" was really lots of fun.....

great scenes in which the lead character

gets rimmed and fucked.

also the short movie "trevor" on hbo

this month is a riot. it is hosted by

ellen degeneres.

Guest rappar2

I caught Finding North and found it hysterically funny and well done. Also, for the more purient of interests, it has a young guy who has an incredible body.

If you watch Bravo, be aware that they censor their films, etc. They have been running Tales of the City, and it is heavily edited.

They also are running a documentary entitled "Fire Island",centered on a group of gay men and a group of lesbians who are renting houses on the island. To anyone who has seen this, don't you think that the groups are the most self-centered, uninteresting and frankly boring despicable people you ever saw.

Yea. They're typical renters at Fire Island. Beautiful place. Incredibly insufferable, self-absorbed people. I saw the show and it reminded me, without my usual annual return to see if it's changed, of why I avoid Fire Island. Poseurs everywhere and no one having fun anywhere. Laguna, P-Town or Ibiza are much more fun.

Later.

Archived