411 on Trek NYC

Jamesp
This topic is 1508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I was going to ask why, if he's so hard to get, are you so interested, but then I read his ad, and noticed BDSM and body gliding, which is probably what attracts people, despite his rather pricey $175. I'm intrigued, too, and I notice that as WallaDude said, there is now a phone number. Also, you can email him from his ad. If you take the plunge, please let us know!

I was going to ask why, if he's so hard to get, are you so interested, but then I read his ad, and noticed BDSM and body gliding, which is probably what attracts people, despite his rather pricey $175. I'm intrigued, too, and I notice that as WallaDude said, there is now a phone number. Also, you can email him from his ad. If you take the plunge, please let us know!

I moved on.. in my experience, ppl who are hard to get are not very professional with hit and miss service (mostly miss)... and I am not desperate enough ( That said, There are others who I might actually pursue a bit longer)

And then there’s picture #3.... Doggy style.

• 9 months later...