411 on Nick

Jamesp

Nick is a competent masseur. B/B+. Nice guy. Great physique. He is indeed the same guy as the "Tom and Jerry" ad. And he previously advertised with another "Nick" - "Nick and Nick".

Just ask him to play background music during the session rather than an inspirational/ positive thinking lecture and you will be good to go.

Not sure what his solo rates are these days.

• 3 weeks later...
When I saw Nick and Nick, this guy was in noticeably less good shape than in his pics. He was a decent masseur, though, unlike the other Nick.

I've never known the "Nick" now advertising to be much out of shape. Maybe not quite the "6 pack" at times, but a great body nonetheless. I certainly agree the other "Nick" with whom he worked previously (I don't see their joint ad anymore) was useless. I hired them once together, then saw the currently advertising Nick from then on alone.

I stand by my previous comments. If you like the photos I don't think you will be disappointed with the experience. But do see him solo and don't overspend on a 4 hands situation.

• 6 months later...

Y

You think one should expect that MT and HE likely? ...maybe more? PM if necessary. Thanks

Actually, seems like the ad now is only as: https://rentmasseur.com/HandsAndBody

Nick is a nice and interesting guy and a good masseur. His body looks exactly like his pictures. He massaged me in only boxer shorts and let my hands wander freely (although I stayed away from his privates ☹️ out of respect for his clothing choice). He used an interesting device at the end as part of the HE. It was intense.

I've been torn about returning, since the boxers made me self-conscious in what otherwise would have been a relaxed vibe. More importantly, he stopped many times, I think to text, when I was face down.

• 4 months later...

So he is coming to ATL this week. I talked to him on the phone today.

Had an amazing conversation with him. I honestly think it will be a good match

I asked where he was staying. He told me:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/140+Pine+St+NE,+Atlanta,+GA+30308/@33.7674571,-84.3834259,3a,75y,19.52h,87.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sO6lCaFe2llG5YuBKvjmLUQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!4m5!3m4!1s0x88f50471b4db9e89:0xd03855124a26d4be!8m2!3d33.7677402!4d-84.3826502

So take a look at the place he is staying, then imagine on a bed there (no table). Would you pay $180? I asked if 180 was firm or any wiggle room. He said no, he has to cover his expenses.

Again check the link out. Oh and btw this is in a shady part of town

See here is my point...

Guys advertise with all great amenities: clean linens, shower, table, oils etc etc etc

Then they hit the road and can offer none of these but still charge the rate as if they did

I personally have a problem with this

I agree NO way i would goto that place, especially for $180

Do masseurs do any due dilligence when booking in new cities. I mean it took me seconds to come up with that link.

And this guy expects people to show up there why??