Question about uncut cock smell from a sexworker

Guest NWDixieboy
This topic is 8696 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest NWDixieboy

I do erotic massage and had a client this week

who's body was clean but had very, very strong

odor coming from his uncut cock. I was unable to

get hard ( something which never happens) and did

not say anything but blamed myself and gave him a

discount at the end for my lack of performance.

Should I have asked him to clean himself or what?

I wonder if he even notices how strong the smell is? When one can smell a body part from three feet away that is a bit much, and I have encountered this before in uncut clients.How often does someone who is uncircumcised

have to clean under his foreskin to keep it from

being smelly? Is once in the morning enough in the

bath. Maybe it was just bad grooming habits on his

part. I've noticed that with European clients,they

never smell, so maybe they grow up being trained

by poppa to clean their willy. It is a most un-

pleasant smell and clients should make sure

to be clean before they expect a sexworker to

be with them.

Politely ask them to shower, join them in the shower, grab the soap and pull that skin back as far as you can and wash that sucker yourself. :)

Guest Matt In Vancouver

That is exactly what I would do Sean, make it part of the fun. watch that pecker grow and grow and grow, the more you rub it: )

Matt

Guest Tampa Yankee

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-00 AT 01:33PM (EST)[p]NWDixieboy,

I think hygiene is a personal issue not to be put off on bad parents or national culture, after all we are adults with working senses and reasoning power. It really comes down to respect for the other party and for oneself. I should expect 4 or 5 hours enough time for an uncut member to acquire some atmosphere, also a cut one for that matter.

I believe that social protocol dictates that parties should prepare for their encounter with a shower not to long before the appointed time -- an hour, maybe two at the most (a real stretch). Again, it is a matter of respect. I know this is not always possible, in those circumstances it is reasonable to ask the host if one may use the shower -- it works for me. I should think this far more acceptable to the host than the alternative.

In the instance you mention, if you are uncomfortable with asking the client to take a shower before hand, as a matter of course ‘to open up the pores ‘ or some other apparent justification, then just take a wash cloth and cleanse him up front (pun?) saying it is your standard policy. If this still seems to forward for your style, consider filling a lube bottle with Palmolive Green and lather away. At worst he’ll have mixed emotions. The last suggestion is only tongue-in-cheek -- I think?

Of course Sean and Matt have already made the best suggestion, jump in the shower with him and take matters in hand.

Guest Merlin

The problem is more difficult than you think. I always wash all parts before a meeting. But, being uncut, I can tell you the uncut flaccid penis head is extremely sensitive (it is less sensitive when erect). A wash cloth would be painful and even soapy fingers are uncomfortable. You clients probably never wash themselves if they smell that bad. They will resist your attempt to do so or any subtle suggestion. I suggest you tell them the truth. If you prefer to avoid that awkwardness, I suggest you tell them that you always insist that client wash themselves in the shower or allow you to do so. Failing that you should refuse the meeting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dr. DG

The smell coming from his penis was most likely from bacterial flora that inhabit the very lowest parts of a man's urethra and potentially from his previous date's mouth/ass/etc. Ask him to join you in the shower for some fun. Buy some surgical scrub at the drug store and have fun soaping him up--cock, balls, asshole and all. Surgical scrub containing chlorhexidine gluconate is fairly good at eradicating most forms of sexual and other pathogens from human skin, including some viruses. Just rinse him off exceptionally well...the stuff tastes horrible and may be somewhat toxic if ingested. But think of the fun you'll have in the tub!

Don't use this stuff with rubbers--it may degrade latex or cause some bad allergic interactions if combined with the spermicide nonoxynol-9.

Guest Quinte

"The smell coming from his penis was most likely from bacterial flora that inhabit the very lowest parts of a man's urethra and potentially from his previous date's mouth/ass/etc"

Great info, but yikes!! The good Doctor, I think I going to be sick.

I guess I have been lucky this far with the hygiene of my clients. However, I do suggest a shower, before and after. If the before fails, and I smell anything especially when attempting to go down there, I tend not to go past the navel and if asked will explain. POLITELY.

I have a cut cock which I am extremely very totally content and happy with. I thinks its happy with me too.

:-)

PS, your presence in these parts is much appreciated Doc. Been meaning to say that for a while.

Archived