TOILET FETISH

samhexum

He’s in deep doo-doo now.

An upstate man is accused of swiping plumbing fixtures from eight Queens fast-food joints — including one in Flushing — last month, according to District Attorney Richard Brown.

Alleged plumbing plunderer Richard Mirabile, 44, waltzed into the greasy spoons and went straight for the john, where he used a wrench and screwdriver to pry off automatic flushing mechanisms worth roughly $250 each before hauling them out in a black bag, Brown’s office charges.

“The defendant in this case stopped into various restaurants in Queens County — not for food, but for toilet-flush fixtures,” Brown said in a statement.

“Bypassing the counter to order a quick meal, the defendant allegedly made a beeline for the restrooms and exited minutes later with toilet flush fixtures stuffed in a bag.”

The accused thief hit eight eateries dating back to Nov. 23, and was eventually busted on Dec. 28, after an Astoria Burger King employee caught him in the act and piped up, according to a criminal complaint.

Mirabile tried to cover his rear — he showed up to each alleged hit in his beat-up, silver Dodge caravan with a mismatched black quarter panel and a plastic bag covering the jalopy’s rear hatch window, the complaint states.

The brazen burglar was visibly drunk or high and spent an hour or more clanging away inside a Ridgewood Wendy’s restroom during one heist, a manager claimed.

“I told him, ‘Hey get out of the bathroom, because a lot of people want to use the bathroom and you have been there for like an hour’ and he was like, ‘I’m not stealing anything. I’m just using the bathroom,’ ” said Lolita Javier, 48, a manager at the Wendy’s on Fresh Pond Road.

“I think he was really high on drugs. He was screaming at us,” she said.

The criminal complaint accuses Mirabile of hitting Javier’s Wendy’s outpost on Nov. 23 and Nov. 26.

Mirabile’s arrest record is flush with 13 prior arrests — including three for alleged drug possession in October.

He was also collared on Nov. 30 for carrying burglars’ tools, on Dec. 4 for grand larceny, and on Dec. 27 — the day before he was caught in the alleged crapper caper — for driving without a license, records show.

His lawyer did not return calls for comment.

GG5QE7RATNGF5KSIKMO3ZFI6ZQ.jpg

How sick is it that just from the pic above I recognized which Wendys the story would mention? The wall next door is what gave it away. I’ve rarely been inside, but have used the drive through on occasion. Midas, Meineke, & Pep Boys are all within 2 blocks, so whenever I need my car serviced, I’m in that area. It’s also directly across the street from the Subway I go to occasionally, so if I’m in the mood for a frosty, I drive through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

1734154.jpg

content.php?file=aHR0cDovL3NhZnIua2luZ2ZlYXR1cmVzLmNvbS9TaGVybWFuc0xhZ29vbi8yMDE5LzA3L1NoZXJtYW5zX0xhZ29vbl9udGIuMjAxOTA3MTRfNzYwLmdpZg==

Two Detroit city workers on a bathroom break were reportedly injured when firecrackers exploded as they sat down on toilets inside their fire truck repair shop Wednesday.

The stunt left one of the men with injuries to his leg and scrotum, according to the Detroit Metro Times.

The victims are employees of the city’s General Services Department, an agency that repairs city fire trucks and other equipment, the report said.

The city’s deputy fire commissioner, Dave Fornell, told the paper the incident “was a prank gone bad.”

President of the Detroit Fire Fighters Association, Mike Nevin, insisted his members were not to blame.

“This is an absolute embarrassment,” Nevin told the paper. “It is important for the public to know that no DFFA employees were involved in this incident.”

Detroit police are working to determine who’s behind the prank.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I oddly get turned on by watching a hot muscular dude taking a power dump. I have no interest in seeing what comes out (not into scat), I just get into watching him grimace and grunt his way through it and hearing the plopping sounds and gas. I’ve actually requested a few custom vids from really hot guys doing this - they seemed pretty cool about my odd fetish. 

3 hours ago, muslnicknj said:

I oddly get turned on by watching a hot muscular dude taking a power dump. I have no interest in seeing what comes out (not into scat), I just get into watching him grimace and grunt his way through it and hearing the plopping sounds and gas. I’ve actually requested a few custom vids from really hot guys doing this - they seemed pretty cool about my odd fetish. 

It's not as odd as you may think, that's why the guys you requested videos from are pretty cool with it. It may not be common but it's not unheard of. Just many don't talk about their fetishes and what turns them on, so we don't hear about many things unless we move in certain kink circles. The LGBT "community" is full of subcultures within a subculture. 

My interests in public toilets stems from it's where I first noticed men's genitals and later on discovered homosexual sex. It's where I saw my first uncircumcised dick in real life peeing next to me. I knew what it was in theory and had seen diagrams and drawings in text books and library books. Till one day there it was right there next to me urinating while I snuck glances out of the corner of my eye! 

Toilet functions are a very personals and private matter in our Northern American society unlike some other cultures. In the public toilet/shower room setting the private becomes more communal and maybe even social to some degree. As a young pubescent male these things intrigued me. I might have hated Gym Class but I loved the obligatory shower afterwards. I recon this is where my voyeuristic tendencies all started.     

2 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

It's not as odd as you may think, that's why the guys you requested videos from are pretty cool with it. It may not be common but it's not unheard of. Just many don't talk about their fetishes and what turns them on, so we don't hear about many things unless we move in certain kink circles. The LGBT "community" is full of subcultures within a subculture. 

My interests in public toilets stems from it's where I first noticed men's genitals and later on discovered homosexual sex. It's where I saw my first uncircumcised dick in real life peeing next to me. I knew what it was in theory and had seen diagrams and drawings in text books and library books. Till one day there it was right there next to me urinating while I snuck glances out of the corner of my eye! 

Toilet functions are a very personals and private matter in our Northern American society unlike some other cultures. In the public toilet/shower room setting the private becomes more communal and maybe even social to some degree. As a young pubescent male these things intrigued me. I might have hated Gym Class but I loved the obligatory shower afterwards. I recon this is where my voyeuristic tendencies all started.     

Yeah taking a dump is one of the most personal private things someone does, so for me it’s kind of a turn on to be a voyeur and watch, especially when it’s a handsome jacked muscular alpha dude. 

55 minutes ago, muslnicknj said:

Yeah taking a dump is one of the most personal private things someone does, so for me it’s kind of a turn on to be a voyeur and watch, especially when it’s a handsome jacked muscular alpha dude. 

I used to have a good friend who shared your exact opinion. In his case he loved to watch and be watched. 

• 2 weeks later...