Mason Rhett was AWESOME!!

BeefyDude

I broke down and made an appt with Mason here in Atl

I was up front stating I wanted deeper work than normally done. He didn't go so deep that I cried but much better than expected.

Let me say this was an AMAZING massage and experience !!!!!

I think the key is doing it just with him vs. 4 hand with Ezra (Ezra didn't come on this trip).

Definitely would return but would stick to just him.

I broke down and made an appt with Mason here in Atl

I was up front stating I wanted deeper work than normally done. He didn't go so deep that I cried but much better than expected.

Let me say this was an AMAZING massage and experience !!!!!

I think the key is doing it just with him vs. 4 hand with Ezra (Ezra didn't come on this trip).

Definitely would return but would stick to just him.

From SUCKED too AMAZING. Great improvement!

From SUCKED too AMAZING. Great improvement!

Yes.. I think the key was (which I mentioned) doing SOLO vs 4hand with Ezra.

He was super friendly and talkative with me. Very friendly and personal

Trust me I have had WAY better massage (style wise) but he was much better than last time. I give him an A for trying to go deep tissue on me. The sensual aspects of the massage were mind blowing !!!!!!!

I am confused - didn't you just warn us all away from Mason in this recent thread?

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-mason-rhett-los-angeles.108501/page-4

Yes.. not sure I used the word warn but won't argue that

I think the key aspect of my recent post was that Ezra wasn't there. Therefore I think a lot of the issues were doing a 4 hand with them. As mentioned the massage wasn't the best (deep tissue style) but give him an A for effort in trying. He was very personable and friendly. He did make an attempt to hit certain areas with deeper pressure than normal. The ending was mind blowing

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen Mason one-on-one a few times (first in Orlando, then LA) and he's one of my favorites. If he lived in NYC I would probably book him once a week; he's that good and SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE AND NICE! He's a nice, sweet southern boy with great energy. I always leave with a big smile on my face and feeling like I'm on cloud 9. :D

Scheduling isn't always the easiest, but 1). He has at least one other regular job and 2). He has a jealous boyfriend that he has to coordinate his schedule with (for that reason I recommend you have Mason come to YOU as that opens up more time slots). 3. The best masseurs are often the busiest and have a good amount of regulars that have first priority; either be flexible with your schedule OR find another guy who isn't as busy but probably less talented.

I saw Ezra once before I knew Mason and he was not a repeat. He gave a pretty good massage but he was not my cup of tea, and I didn't leave feeling so "relaxed."

I would NEVER choose the 4-handed massage. Hiring two boyfriends to work together is a bad idea 99% of the time but especially so in this case.

• 9 months later...
Also add me to the list of Mason would reapeaters tho Ezra not so much.

Just bumping this because I was looking for a different "Rhett" and remembered this chain. I saw Mason twice this past summer and hallelujah he's single! No more Ezra and his mood and skills are better than ever! If he was in NYC I'd hire him once a week. One of the best! :p

• 1 month later...
Just bumping this because I was looking for a different "Rhett" and remembered this chain. I saw Mason twice this past summer and hallelujah he's single! No more Ezra and his mood and skills are better than ever! If he was in NYC I'd hire him once a week. One of the best! :p

This is great news. I saw him before and enjoyed myself immensely but you could kinda tell he was kinda holding back. I think Ezra was waiting in the lobby until our session was over. He’s visiting Atlanta now and I have something planned with him. You’re right....his mood in his texts seems a lot more upbeat and not so technical. I’m looking forward to seeing him again!

This is great news. I saw him before and enjoyed myself immensely but you could kinda tell he was kinda holding back. I think Ezra was waiting in the lobby until our session was over. He’s visiting Atlanta now and I have something planned with him. You’re right....his mood in his texts seems a lot more upbeat and not so technical. I’m looking forward to seeing him again!

Mmm have fun. If I was in the same city as him we'd easily end up as boyfriends. He's got a sweet n wholesome vibe but he's also a dirty southern boy at heart. Woof!

Mmm have fun. If I was in the same city as him we'd easily end up as boyfriends. He's got a sweet n wholesome vibe but he's also a dirty southern boy at heart. Woof!