Today Proved He Doesn't Always Have to Be Young & Hot!!!

HornyRetiree
This topic is 1995 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Stopped at a roadside pull over on the way to a meeting this morning -- was approached and offered a blow job by an older, portly, grandfatherly man. I don't usually get turned on by older men BUT I was horny and can cum w/o getting super hard so figured why not:) It will feel good and I need to cum.

WELL, this 74yo (found out age after) gentleman GOT and KEPT my cock rock, "skin splitting" hard and had my cock head flared and red for 35 minutes while he kept me on the edge -- body quivering.

I finally had to tell him to go ahead and take my load so I wouldn't be late for my meeting! The biggest load I have ejaculated in quite a while! first 3 spurts in his mouth and after he pulled back, I shot 3 more big spurts on the ground! Surprised myself as my ejaculatory volume has decreased with age.

Afterwards, I had to hang on to a sapling to stay standing! Took several minutes before I was steady enough to move.

Thinking about this amazing (free:) session afterwards and decided it was his oral skills (of course) his pleasant smile and good energy AND his obvious Love for what he was doing and for my cock!!!

Maybe someday, I will run into him again.

Stopped at a roadside pull over on the way to a meeting this morning -- was approached and offered a blow job by an older, portly, grandfatherly man. I don't usually get turned on by older men BUT I was horny and can cum w/o getting super hard so figured why not:) It will feel good and I need to cum.

WELL, this 74yo (found out age after) gentleman GOT and KEPT my cock rock, "skin splitting" hard and had my cock head flared and red for 35 minutes while he kept me on the edge -- body quivering.

I finally had to tell him to go ahead and take my load so I wouldn't be late for my meeting! The biggest load I have ejaculated in quite a while! first 3 spurts in his mouth and after he pulled back, I shot 3 more big spurts on the ground! Surprised myself as my ejaculatory volume has decreased with age.

Afterwards, I had to hang on to a sapling to stay standing! Took several minutes before I was steady enough to move.

Thinking about this amazing (free:) session afterwards and decided it was his oral skills (of course) his pleasant smile and good energy AND his obvious Love for what he was doing and for my cock!!!

Maybe someday, I will run into him again.

Wow! That's an amazingly hot story. Did you have wheaties for breakfast? Now that's proof enough for me to have earned the name "Horny Retiree".:)