What Would Your Last Meal Be?

Avalon
This topic is 934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would want several things. Stuffed grape leaves, stuffed cabbage, stuffed squash in an aged yoghurt and tomato sauce, a medium well done ribeye, medium well done lamb shoulder, Middle Eastern dirty rice (rice mixed with browned ground beef, middle eastern spices and toasted pine nuts- rice before mixing is cooked with garlic and olive oil) with a side of Arabic chopped. For dessert I would like a slice of the Cheesecake Factory's Pumpkin Pecan cheesecake with whipped cream and a slice of a Middle Eastern dessert called Konafa (layer of sweet cheese with a crunchy topping doused in a clear sugary syrup.

I am on a calorie restricted diet and all I could think about is food. :(

https://nypost.com/2018/10/29/restaurant-creates-menu-of-death-row-inmates-last-meals/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

As a diabetic I'd have things I can not have - baked potato, chocolate cake, six pack of Pepsi, loaf of garlic bread.

Well me too, I haven't had a Pepsi since 1979; so that with a bottle of good whiskey, along with a nice beef wellington, with mushrooms, a hint of red wine..

I would want several things. Stuffed grape leaves, stuffed cabbage, stuffed squash in an aged yoghurt and tomato sauce, a medium well done ribeye, medium well done lamb shoulder, Middle Eastern dirty rice (rice mixed with browned ground beef, middle eastern spices and toasted pine nuts- rice before mixing is cooked with garlic and olive oil) with a side of Arabic chopped. For dessert I would like a slice of the Cheesecake Factory's Pumpkin Pecan cheesecake with whipped cream and a slice of a Middle Eastern dessert called Konafa (layer of sweet cheese with a crunchy topping doused in a clear sugary syrup.

I am on a calorie restricted diet and all I could think about is food. :(

Are you able to open your mouth the same way a python does? Because that's maybe the only way you're going to get that much food in one meal! :)

• 2 years later...