PRIVATE DANCING & CANADIAN STRIP CLUBS

Guest LUKE
This topic is 8731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LUKE

What is the current cost for a lap dance

at remington's, tabboo, campus, and stock?

what is permitted and what is the deal with

the private booths? I haven't been to the clubs

since last fall and did not see any rooms with doors.

Are the bouncers strict at the clubs? and if so,

should one tip the bouncer and how much?

I am a novice to the Canadian scene but...

Campus and Stock lap dances are 10 dollars Canadian per song. Campus is not private at all, a big room, with a couple of partitions, but it's easy to see what's going on around the room. Stock is a bit more private, but definitely not closed booths. What were you gonna do for 10 bucks? <g> I don't know about the bouncers, as I'm always on good behaviour (oh my, did I catch something up there?)

Guest assmaster

At Remingtons there are two different back rooms.One has partial walls with chairs for the client and a box for the dancer to dance on. I believe the dancers are supposed to stay on the box but they don't. You can touch them anywhere they will allow you, get them hard etc. They usually rub there bare ass against your crotch while you are sitting down. Some of the guys are very good at this strange frottage. I have almost cum in my pants many times. The dances are either 10 or 20 depending on the dancer and what goes on.

The other room has complete walls and fairly high doors on the booths. You have to pay $2 just to go in here. Needless to say LOTS goes on behind these closed doors. I mean lots. There is a basin and water and papertowels just by the door for you and/or your dancer to clean up.

A lot of the boys are straight boys who do this for a living or to make money for school. At the moment there are three boys there from Niagara who will be headed to the Gaiety soon. Very Hot.

Joseph, Leo(looks a bit like L.d.C).and my fav. who is Matthew(in NYC likely will be MATTEO for obvious reasons)He is still attending the Assmaster Academy but will graduate soon. What a butt and a very big Dick.

I was in Montreal last fall and found things varied a lot between clubs.

Many of the guys at Adonis would start feeling me up after a couple of dances -- a sure signal that they wouldn't mind some reciprocation. One hunky 19-year-old actually came in my hand -- on several different evenings. (That's one reason why I liked this place a lot better than NY Observer did in his recent review).

Campus during the afternoon was very relaxed and the guys seemed much more willing to permit serious touching than in the evenings. The night guys were much more into body worship.

Taboo was the only place where I had trouble with the bouncers. They'd walk around the back room every 15 minutes or so -- and get very annoyed if the rules weren't being followed. I wouldn't risk "tipping" these bouncers. I think that could get you into real trouble.

Archived