Chat room

Guest Matt In Vancouver
This topic is 8701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Matt In Vancouver

Hey men, I'm going to host the chat on Thursday evening June 1st. I was thinking 6PM pacific. Does this work for everyone?

I will also have my web cam on, so come chat, who know's I may put on a show: )

Matt in Vancouver

Guest Matt In Vancouver

Ok for those of you who have never done this... there is a site called camarades, it's free.

My link to the page you will be able to see me on on thursday is

http://www.camarades.com/userpage.php3?resource=959367637/

check it out ahead of time, just to make sure you can access it. I will not be able to answer tech questions during the chat, so if you have any questions, ask now.

I will also have a link on the chat to the cam site, so how you access the link. Click once on my name in the right hand margin, (only click once, if you click twice it starts a private chat with me, and I can't do that during a scheduled chat.)

Once you've clicked on my name a hyperlink will appear in the bottom part of the screen , just click on that and you will be taken to the cam site, where you will see me: )

understood? easy.

cheers

Matt

Guest Quinte

Matt Sweetie!!

Been awfully busy lately...No rest for the wicked. But I will try and make your chat night, offering my support and ensuring no one rains on your parade.

I think you are very entertaining.

Looking forward to it.

:-)

Guest torjon

..and I'M seeing/having(?) him for my July 4th Birthday..so THERE! LOL (Hey,Barry...check out those connecting CHICAGO flights!) :-) NYO, don't you be greedy now! It's our turn again. :-)

Torjon, I knew you'd try to trump me. Well, guess who's with him in Toronto prior to the 4th? :-) I am honored to visit your fine city for Canada Day. (and his flight does go through Chicago, both ways :-) )

Guest torjon

Barry, you stinker! Are you saying you get him cumming and going? Just don't wear the poor guy out. It is MY birthday after all!! ;-) Seriously, welcome to Toronto...it IS a great city..not unlike yours, an old favorite of mine. And as for trumping, well, I'd say we're both winners with this guy. Take care.

Guest Matt In Vancouver

You guys...stop fighting over me: )

your all too sweet.

see you all tonight... expect some serious nekedness... make sure your alone... you don't want someone walking in on you with your pants around your ankles: )

later boys.

Matt

Thanks for hostin' the chat Matt, it was lots of fun. For those who haven't seen you in person, this was the next best thing. I look forward to seeing you again soon :)

(I know, not as soon as those others, but I'm ok with that Barry and Torjon). I've decided to sulk in Montreal alone (well maybe not quite alone)

Archived