Slim pickings in Salt Lake City

rc222
This topic is 944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

Looking for suggestions for a good sensual or erotic massage in Salt Lake City when I visit there next week. I have a strong preference for someone who works on a table and does good deep tissue.

Any guidance would be most appreciated, as there isn't too much to choose from on the sites.

Cheers.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

With the large Mormon population in SLC, I’d guess that there are a lot of masseurs who are willing to go further than most because of their repression. They likely use massage as a front to act privately on something that they’d never want known publicly.

For sure... just before the Craigslist personals went away I was staying in an SLC hotel. Had a difficult time booking through RM and MF, so I posted a “seeking massage in my hotel room” on CL. I was overwhelmed with responses and very few wanted money. Wasn’t a great “technical experience” but it was hot and over the top fun.

Doublelist.com is a good alternative. Just don’t use the word “massage”. Stick with rub or bodywork.

• 7 months later...