Discreet1
This topic is 1582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
He did go by a different name. I have been following him for awhile just our schedules hasnt worked out yet and yes has been in Brazil.

What name have you been following him under? Some of us w/better-than-average "research " skills might dig up useful info on this man.

But yes... Holy cow! If the real thing, he's HOT!

FYI: This thread was created in October with the title that contained, "..visiting Chicago." As of today however, CuCa is listed as in New York. Let us hope that is a sign he is doing a slow travel through various cities stateside that may bring him to or near to interested members here. :p

In poking around his ad/profile, I pulled up a page of multiple reviews often done by men who have been rentmen members & reviewers for several to a few years. At least one is a stateside member (his review & i.d. is found on the main page of the ad) which leads me to believe that this handsome hung/uc muscle hunk may have traveled stateside before. To back that thought up, in perusing his huge photo gallery!!!, I saw one sign in English behind him that reminded gym patrons to replace/re-rack their weights when finished with them.

Speaking of his photo gallery, it is HUGE in the number of pixxx as well as in the scope of body parts featured! And don't forget to check out his 2 short videos that are also available for view. The photos were of a gloriously handsome & hot physical specimen endowed both with superbly ripped musculature & a HUGE thick & wide UNCUT pole with a delicious & veined foreskin in full view. Granted, there is the factor of camera angle & closeness to be considered in terms of his size down htere but, nevertheless, I think it safe to say that CuCa is packing major uncut meat!

Below I will link in his rentmen page as it appears when he is at home in Sao Paulo.

Ok, New Yorkers... Somebody take a bullet for us please!!

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=3

https://rentmen.pe/CuCa

p.s. While still in the early stages of my own "research", I am reminded of how, speaking for my own tastes, some of the most exceptionally hot men in the world are found in or come from Latin America or more specifically South America. Thankfully for us, Sao Paulo, Brazil-based Cuca deigns to come Stateside which calls to mind yet another fantastic masculine muscle hunk that comes out of Buenos Aires that I've spotted up here & lusted over.

We need to cross our fingers that more of this "talent" make such travel arrangements in the future!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I follow him on Instagram, I think he also follows me. That must be him though, because there are so many butt and dick pics in his Gallery with his face in it. Gonna ask if he has plans for the PNW.

In his ad he says he doesn't do Instagram-that someone is using his pictures.

I wonder why @Discreet1-the guy who started this thread-erased his post?

Gman