Point 202 or Club 117

OceanTraveller
This topic is 1459 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Working boys pay only half of that money. One of my ways to tip the guys that are super nice making me company and/or introducing me to other guys, when I am not interested in a programa with them, is paying the 40R of their ticket.

There are indeed some very nice guys. More extreme muscles than I expected. Even Junior the owner is extreme beef. I think my two were a military guy and a foreign student. The best looker with the best body was the tatooed barber. Strange a barbershop there. The shower is barely ok and so many narrow steps everywhere for the geriatric clients.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are indeed some very nice guys. More extreme muscles than I expected. Even Junior the owner is extreme beef. I think my two were a military guy and a foreign student. The best looker with the best body was the tatooed barber. Strange a barbershop there. The shower is barely ok and so many narrow steps everywhere for the geriatric clients.

i have never been to the showers, and I am not planning to be.

Thursday....Went to 117 but not until 9pm. I had sleep problems and had heard Thursdays were slow.There were 25 people. It was hard to tell clients from providers a little. 2 beefy Russian-looking twins seemed to be clients but were the best looking by far. I should have given my 2 yesterday my WhatsApp. Another week to go.

Edited by tassojunior

Saturday. Spent the day from 4 until 10 at 117 even though the chart says 202 is better today. After just 2 visits to 202 I am already getting very skepical of seeing anything outstanding there. Both clients and providers at 117 have told me they stopped going to 202 because 117 is so much better. There definitely are both more and better paying clients st 117. In comparison to 117 the two blonds I met the first night at 202 are way inferior. Another thing I now notice is that half the providers at 117 walk around constantly with huge rock hard cocks out on view while I havent seen that at 202.

At 117 today I met one very young American football type with perfect face and body. Incredibly perfect but no bottoming or oral so just joked around with him and gave him a different tip than I had wished (and my Whats App . ..just in case). Name may have been Fernando??

Next met a model-looking guy with beatiful chiseled face and chisled muscle bod. Perfect clothes btw. A&F look. So nice. A clear winner. His name's Elton, we exchanged WhatsApp and like Jander he immediately texted . Ill try for more photos.

117 had about 50-60 customers, about 2/3 providers. Its bigger than 202 but packed full.

Edited by tassojunior

Saturday. Spent the day from 4 until 10 at 117 even though the chart says 202 is better today. After just 2 visits to 202 I am already getting very skepical of seeing anything outstanding there. Both clients and providers at 117 have told me they stopped going to 202 because 117 is so much better. There definitely are both more and better paying clients st 117. In comparison to 117 the two blonds I met the first night at 202 are way inferior. Another thing I now notice is that half the providers at 117 walk around constantly with huge rock hard cocks out on view while I havent seen that at 202.

At 117 today I met one very young American football type with perfect face and body. Incredibly perfect but no bottoming or oral so just joked around with him and gave him a different tip than I had wished (and my Whats App . ..just in case). Name may have been Fernando??

Next met a model-looking guy with beatiful chiseled face and chisled muscle bod. Perfect clothes btw. A&F look. So nice. A clear winner. His name's Elton, we exchanged WhatsApp and like Jander he immediately texted . Ill try for more photos.

117 had about 50-60 customers, about 2/3 providers. Its bigger than 202 but packed full.

Edited by tassojunior

@tassojunior loving the updates. I am curious about safety getting around in Rio. It seems I read contradictory things online about safety. Curious about what you found during your visit

Copacabana, where 202 is, is safe and beautiful on the beachfront Ave. Atlantico. But even one block off the beach it gets very dirty and dangerous. So stay on the beachfront and Uber door-to-door everywhere else. 117 is further away in the center in a not-great area but easy Uber to a couple nice

neighborhoods.

Overall there is little to recommend Rio over Barcelona or Bogota though. Especially for the increased cost and hard flight getting there.

Edited by tassojunior

Last night 202 was awful again. Fortunately I found Grindr is a hotbed of debauchery here. There are unique dangers for gay men in Rio I will discuss when home. A dozen of the guys who go to 117 are very nice. Whether that justifies the extremely long expensive trip to Brazil is debatable but the other weird safety factors of a very anti-gay place must be considered.

The better Brazilian guys leave or at least travel. And the same typical Brazilian type is very available in Columbia, at much lower cost, and just an hour from Miami. From the west coast Mexico is a better substitute. Even Thermas in Barcelona is easier and much safer. On a given night 117 may have 3 or 4 more attractive guys than the total at Thermas on the same night at about the same total price. But with zero blackmail risks and in a very pro-gay location. Absolutely when traveling to Brazil do not let anyone online know until you are safely home.

Weds 1/26- Went to 202 at 4pm as it is its free room day. There were many customers and several new decent looking guys. Clearly Weds is 202's big night.

I left after sampling 2 at about 7pm and the surprising thing is there were still many clients coming in. So at 3 or 4 you have your pick of providers who mostly get there early.

Edited by tassojunior

• 2 weeks later...

"tassojunior said:

On a given night 117 may have 3 or 4 more attractive guys than the total at Thermas on the same night at about the same total price. But with zero blackmail risks and in a very pro-gay location.

Absolutely when traveling to Brazil do not let anyone online know until you are safely home."

That's something I will reveal once back in the US.

Some of us are wondering what the warning was. It sounded serious.

Are the garotos trying to blackmail customers?

Did you get back to the U.S. and can now tell us what precaution to take?

Thanks in advance

Edited by coriolis888

Is the barber available too?

"tassojunior said:

On a given night 117 may have 3 or 4 more attractive guys than the total at Thermas on the same night at about the same total price. But with zero blackmail risks and in a very pro-gay location.

Absolutely when traveling to Brazil do not let anyone online know until you are safely home."

That's something I will reveal once back in the US.

Some of us are wondering what the warning was. It sounded serious.

Are the garotos trying to blackmail customers?

Did you get back to the U.S. and can now tell us what precaution to take?

Thanks in advance

-

Bump -

Any word?

Should we be concerned about the garotos?

-

Edited by coriolis888

• 1 month later...

Hahaha ... been doing this for years. I prefer to be pleasantly surprised than ensuring follow-through.

The problem is not figuring out what they reveal where and when ... being mindful of discretion of course. The problem is getting them to enact behaving in a STRICT manner when you fantasize a little harmless abuse. Many are sheepish about role-play, in spite of the swagger|bravado they endeavour to project.

Then, of course, one can attempt to shame them into confidentially letting you finger their hole or just put in the tip, just for a little bit and short time. Overall, I am likely the most flexible and easy to please client they will cum across. LOL