Point 202 or Club 117

OceanTraveller
This topic is 1481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is for hire in a Brasil sauna.

The price for some guys might be steep, but I have never heard of a young guy in a Brazilian sauna that has never accepted to be hired by a client.

There is a 3rd sauna now called “Manhattan Rio”. Loads of details on boytoy.com.

Another question to those who have been to the Rio saunas. Are any of the Gogo boys rentboys as well or are they just there to dance ?

I am following one on Instagram and was wondering

Another question to those who have been to the Rio saunas. Are any of the Gogo boys rentboys as well or are they just there to dance ?

I am following one on Instagram and was wondering

I apologize if I don't understand your question, but the Rio saunas are brothels with all the guys, in effect, 'rentboys'. They aren't go-go boys and don't dance.

Edited by azdr0710

I apologize if I don't understand your question, but the Rio saunas are brothels with all the guys, in effect, 'rentboys'. They aren't go-go boys and don't dance.

What the OP has seen are videos posted on Facebook of guys who are dancing to entertain the crowd.

That is not the main reason why I go there, but yes, there are boys dancing quite frequently.

What the OP cannot see in those videos, is the real activity that these places sell, which is a room for 40 minutes for a client and a garoto de programa to get intimate.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
rude, ignorant internet trolls lurking there.

There are? I found a lot of helpful travel information when I went there to plan my trip. Nobody was rude to me when I asked questions. They were very friendly. Many of the guys do a lot of traveling and know a lot about South America.

The answers I got were correct. I saved a lot of time and money after writing down the information that was told to me at that site. Maybe you mean a different site. Trolls? Ignorant? They sure know a lot for being ignorant. You must mean a different site.

There are? I found a lot of helpful travel information when I went there to plan my trip. Nobody was rude to me when I asked questions. They were very friendly. Many of the guys do a lot of traveling and know a lot about South America.

The answers I got were correct. I saved a lot of time and money after writing down the information that was told to me at that site. Maybe you mean a different site. Trolls? Ignorant? They sure know a lot for being ignorant. You must mean a different site.

That comment of mine was written in haste after a disagreement. I offered an apology, it was exaggerated and everything is back on track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey Tarte ! I had to cancel and did not go . I am on track to go now in March 2020 for 4 days and then on a cruise. I am now planning to go to RioG Spa in Ipanema. Thank You for your posts !

Just so you know, I am pretty sure RIo g spa does not have guys for hire. But if you want client on client action, seems a pretty good spot.

A new sauna near 117 opened up. I had trouble finding it online but was directed there after I asked about it. The name is something like Lions Club. Not too many people yet but had a performance art style sex show involving more than 5 guys for the show on a Saturday night. Around midnight a bar on the third floor opens - it has stripper poles on the bar and also has a stage. I expect this place to become popular and competitive to 117.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The scene in rio was very stale this year. Very few fresh faces, 90% have worked in the local saunas more than three years - both 202 and 117. Lions Club is not worth a visit - been twice now and can't think of a single reason to return.

The new Espaco Lagoa in SP was worth a day trip. Very new, very clean, lots of guys.

The scene in rio was very stale this year. Very few fresh faces, 90% have worked in the local saunas more than three years - both 202 and 117. Lions Club is not worth a visit - been twice now and can't think of a single reason to return.

The new Espaco Lagoa in SP was worth a day trip. Very new, very clean, lots of guys.