Bruno in LA

david78nyc
This topic is 750 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a legit AMW (Actor, Model, Whatever...) career that he’s after...offering legit massage and taking off clothes on basic cable does not mean anything about his sexuality, nor damage his career... which is on hold like everything else right now.

Gorgeous indeed.

Meaning?

He offers massage, period, per those who’ve booked him and gotten a good massage.

He offers massage, period, per those who asked what session includes, and got a disappointing reply.

I’m guessing that he offers massage. Period.

He probably could work at a high-end spa, but would give up control of schedule and fee-setting.

Lots more providers out there, Jazboy

could very well be like most guys..Mutual respect goes a long way with these guys and over time if it evolves to more it does. I have had encounters with guys after seeing them for months on in from full legit massage with draping to no draping, to me massaging them, to me playing with their hole, to me eating their holes etc its all good but you need to invest the time into it which a lot of guys wont. Also if you start showering at their place after they may very well join you..these guys get hit on all the time. one guy that it progressed further with I kinda wish it didnt as I want a massage not a quick he plugs me with a dildo I plug him I eat his ass out he comes then I cum on his face.. and out the door in under 30 min.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...