WEB SITE DESIGNER

Guest assmaster
This topic is 8713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OuterSider

Depends on what you are looking to do with your website. Email me and I'll see what I can do.

Guest assmaster

Wrong!!!!

I do have other interests....not many though cum to think of it....I think I need another hobby.

Anyway MATT if you know of one (its for a friend)please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Web Mastah

Website Design

Hello. I noticed your message inquiring website design. I would be more than happy to design a site for you or your friend. I have been making websites among providing other internet services for 6 years now, and offer my customers with low prices as well as fast and friendly service. My company prides itself on a one-on-one approach to ensure that my customers get exactly what they are looking for. Please visit http://www.pacific-consulting.com and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Regards,

Webmaster, Pacific Internet Consulting

Guest sexpertise

Now that Assmaster has all these options, I suppose we should expect a "Personal Shrine to Tony Pitt" at any moment.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-00 AT 09:07AM (EST)[p]Sexpertise,

How many spiders were up your ass when you woke up this morning? Dude, mellow out and replace those spiders with a long, thick, hard cock. You've been biting on too many lemons lately. Open your ass and close your mouth. You'll have a lot more fun that way, my man.

Later.

PS. Oh, and by the way, I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ONE DUDE!

Guest sexpertise

Ok, T, I'll mellow out & dial a dick per your suggestion. And I hope you do some pro bono work to balance out the all debauchery. Seriously.

Dude,

I admit I'm more pro boner than pro bono, but who do you think got the flying nun her pilot's license. On a sadder note, I did lose Joan's appeal and they burned her at the stake; but, hey, you can't win 'em all. You should, however, repeat the following mantra: I'm gonna get mellow, I'm gonna getta fellow, and he's gonna pound my ass 'til it's jello. You'll live longer.

On that note, it's almost noon, it's hotter than hell and it's summer. That means skipping outta work, popping a chip, doing some rails and pounding some Cuervo to wind it all up for some serious partying later on. And Alex from Miami is in town.

Have a great weekend men.

Later.

PS. Keep repeating the mantra.

Archived