Neil coming back to DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone seen Neil lately?

Not recently, but while I agree with the positive comments on Neil as I had a good experience overall and really liked him.

That said I was really surprised to find he had an interesting presence on social media and YouTube videos spewing some ultra-conservative viewpoints and calling the BLM movement a terrorist organization. He even posts anti-gay commentary. How can one advertise their massage services, jerk dudes off, and then spew hate? I won’t be seeing him again.

Not recently, but while I agree with the positive comments on Neil as I had a good experience overall and really liked him.

That said I was really surprised to find he had an interesting presence on social media and YouTube videos spewing some ultra-conservative viewpoints and calling the BLM movement a terrorist organization. He even posts anti-gay commentary. How can one advertise their massage services, jerk dudes off, and then spew hate? I won’t be seeing him again.

Damn. He & I had one hot session a couple of years ago. Glad we did not discuss politics.

Where did you find this?