Troy in LA 411

labro85

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the ad: “I am a HEALER which means I transfer energy to people’s body while I deliver an amazing massage.” lol. I love that kind of hocus-pocus talk. Energy transfer is right up there with “releasing toxins” from massage. The masseur may not know what he’s talking about, but the claim does convey a degree of enthusiasm

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Troy is great. He works on a table, his place is spotless and a great quality of massage. He has a sliding scale on his fee from purely therapeutic to nude. I have seen him a bunch of times and he is a great one!

anyone with more experiences with Troy. Curious about the sensual and rates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Troy is great. He works on a table, his place is spotless and a great quality of massage. He has a sliding scale on his fee from purely therapeutic to nude. I have seen him a bunch of times and he is a great one!

Can you share the sliding scale on his fee?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Massage B- But he compensates the lackluster massage with fun/erotic elements. Great if you are a bottom. I’ll pass.

Did he have a table when you saw him last when traveling to SD? He's visiting soon and I wanna give him a try. Thanks!

Did he have a table when you saw him last when traveling to SD? He's visiting soon and I wanna give him a try. Thanks!

I think he did.

the thing is I also have a table. So not sure if it was mine or his. But leaning towards that he brought his own.

• 4 weeks later...