411 Juan from Brooklyn visiting Chicago

Radames
This topic is 1106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...

It was a bust! I tried to book early so I could get an appointment. He kept saying yes and he could see me at the requested time and to confirm the day of the appointment and so I did. Then he told me he was busy. Why couldn’t have just told me up front he would likely be busy? Or maybe I should have read between the lines or maybe it is a language thing and he was trying to tell me that. Oh well...

It was a bust! I tried to book early so I could get an appointment. He kept saying yes and he could see me at the requested time and to confirm the day of the appointment and so I did. Then he told me he was busy. Why couldn’t have just told me up front he would likely be busy? Or maybe I should have read between the lines or maybe it is a language thing and he was trying to tell me that. Oh well...

Sorry to hear about your experience. However disappointing, at least you didn't waste your hard earned $$$.