Men’s Legs

Sensualsmooth

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People tell me that my legs are very manly. I have to admit I love them. I’m still early in my testosterone treatment. I should see a lot more hair growth starting next year. But my legs and ass are already sprouting full of hair even in this early phase. Makes me feel like I’m going to be a total furball on my lower half by a few years from now.

I love to wear shorts in public. I love it even more when people stare at my legs. Some people seem to get really horny seeing such a sweet, feminine looking guy with such muscular hairy legs!

Once on a long-distance train I was sitting opposite a guy in a corridor/vestibule on the floor, who started discreetly stroking my leg hairs. It was really hot. Eventually he ended up stroking my armpit hairs too. Amazing how sometimes the hottest encounters don’t even have to involve kissing or getting naked. I will never forget it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love seeing young guys’ legs and feet. I prefer smooth or slightly hairy legs more on the defined, slender side. One of my favorites keeps his long shapely legs shaved and massaging them with oil is very hot. I occasionally get my admittedly not very hairy legs sugared. The feeling with shorts, swimming or biking is wonderful. I know I’m in the minority here lol!

• 9 months later...
There's nothing worse than a guy with a developed upper body and no legs or ass.

Literally... There should be law against it.

Although I understand where you are coming from, this comment evokes a somewhat uncomfortable memory for me. When I was still a teenager, I met a guy who was very good-looking and had a beautifully developed upper body, but he had polio that affected him from the waist down as a child, and his legs were so spindly that he needed crutches to walk. Luckily, he had learned to ignore his disability and pursue a gay sex life with the assets he had. One Saturday night he took me on my first trip to Fire Island, and as we were walking around Cherry Grove in the dark, we passed a house where there was obviously a loud gay party going on. To my surprise, Dick knocked on the door and asked if we could join the festivity. I watched with nervous apprehension as the host looked us up and down, then smiled and invited us in. It was the first time I had ever been to a party full of suggestively dressed gay men dancing to loud music, and I was convinced we would be either ignored or made to feel out of place (I certainly felt out of place), but we were welcomed enthusiastically and treated no differently than the other guests. As the party was winding down and people were leaving, we prepared to leave, too. The host asked us where we were staying, and Dick said we would just sleep on the beach for a few hours before taking the first ferry back. The guy glanced uncertainly at Dick's legs, and said, "Why don't you take the bedroom down the hall instead?" I realized that Dick was uncomfortable at suddenly being reminded that his legs were perceived as a problem, so I quickly said,"Thank you, I really don't want to sleep on the beach," and I hurried him along to the bedroom, where we were left undisturbed until morning, when we quietly left the house and went down to the dock to catch the first ferry back to the mainland.

I saw Dick a few more times after that, but the age difference between us (he was in his late 20s) was too much for a continuing relationship, and I lost track of him after that summer. I sometimes wonder what became of him, as I do about many gay men whom I knew only briefly when I was coming out.

• 1 month later...
Although I understand where you are coming from, this comment evokes a somewhat uncomfortable memory for me. When I was still a teenager, I met a guy who was very good-looking and had a beautifully developed upper body, but he had polio that affected him from the waist down as a child, and his legs were so spindly that he needed crutches to walk. Luckily, he had learned to ignore his disability and pursue a gay sex life with the assets he had. One Saturday night he took me on my first trip to Fire Island, and as we were walking around Cherry Grove in the dark, we passed a house where there was obviously a loud gay party going on. To my surprise, Dick knocked on the door and asked if we could join the festivity. I watched with nervous apprehension as the host looked us up and down, then smiled and invited us in. It was the first time I had ever been to a party full of suggestively dressed gay men dancing to loud music, and I was convinced we would be either ignored or made to feel out of place (I certainly felt out of place), but we were welcomed enthusiastically and treated no differently than the other guests. As the party was winding down and people were leaving, we prepared to leave, too. The host asked us where we were staying, and Dick said we would just sleep on the beach for a few hours before taking the first ferry back. The guy glanced uncertainly at Dick's legs, and said, "Why don't you take the bedroom down the hall instead?" I realized that Dick was uncomfortable at suddenly being reminded that his legs were perceived as a problem, so I quickly said,"Thank you, I really don't want to sleep on the beach," and I hurried him along to the bedroom, where we were left undisturbed until morning, when we quietly left the house and went down to the dock to catch the first ferry back to the mainland.

I saw Dick a few more times after that, but the age difference between us (he was in his late 20s) was too much for a continuing relationship, and I lost track of him after that summer. I sometimes wonder what became of him, as I do about many gay men whom I knew only briefly when I was coming out.

@Charlie you are an excellent writer, sir.

• 9 months later...