Vegas Strip Clubs

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1462 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's no organized gay community of any sort in Vegas it seems, other than a once a month luncheon for gay business owners. Everything seems to be targeted to a straight audience in Vegas.

Is it that, or what brings in the gay crowd a lot different than what brings in the male straight crowd. I’m thinking from Britney Spears going back to Liza Minnelli, it’s the girls that gay boys came for.

Is it that, or what brings in the gay crowd a lot different than what brings in the male straight crowd. I’m thinking from Britney Spears going back to Liza Minnelli, it’s the girls that gay boys came for.

I was talking about the local gay community

Its not really sin city... other than gambling, its got very long standing, religiously-conservative attitudes.

Perhaps things will change as people are more openly gay... and more accepting.

Luxor has a gay pool party every Sunday.

Ive recently had follow up customer service, post visit, surveys from both MGM & Caesars properties, and there were questions regarding the chains being open minded, receptive to LGBTQ. Regarding guests and as employers.

I.e. they're targeting the market.

there has been chatter that the local politicians/powers/leaders (permit-giver-outers) don't want that sort of activity in the area.....Adonis tried to set up shop in LV and ran into heat (I've heard)......it's never had a rep as a gay mecca

it may also have to do with money......the locals may not perceive gay stuff as being much of a money-maker for the public coffers......

and, maybe, it would just be one more hassle to manage with their hands already full with gambling, sex, drinking and the related crimes from those......

as LaffingBear says, it's close to being a conservative city......but they have become addicted to the money train set up by now long-dead leaders......

Edited by azdr0710

... out of 184,000 votes cast in Clark County in 2016, Hillary won by only 300.... ..but they have become addicted to the money train set up by now long-dead leaders......

Where did you get that number? HRC won by 10.6 %, 81,697 votes!

Clark County

100% Reporting

D H. Clinton 52.4% 401,068

R D. Trump 41.8% 319,571

L G. Johnson 2.9% 22,407

N None of these candidates 2.3% 17,461

I D. Castle 0.4% 3,201

N R. De La Fuente 0.2% 1,713

Where did you get that number? HRC won by 10.6 %, 81,697 votes!

Clark County

100% Reporting

D H. Clinton 52.4% 401,068

R D. Trump 41.8% 319,571

L G. Johnson 2.9% 22,407

N None of these candidates 2.3% 17,461

I D. Castle 0.4% 3,201

N R. De La Fuente 0.2% 1,713

ugh...my fault!....I apologize......I was looking at Clark Co., WA.......thanks for correcting me!

• 1 year later...

I wanted to bump this thread because I went to two all nude male strip clubs in Vegas. I honestly can't remember the name of the first one but the last one was called Hot Rods and it was about a decade ago. They were very good but both were in industrial areas that people seemed afraid to go to and were also not very well promoted.

Did anyone else go or even remember these clubs.

Adonis tried to get something going in Vegas around then and I remember going to a pop up show at what I assume was a failed.female.establishment. It was not that far off the Strip but the area felt sketchy as there was little to.no other traffic.around. I wonder if somebody could pick up some of the empty space in the Commercial.Center. There used to be a theater there and I don't think anyone took over the space. With two bathhouses and a gay bar in that strip mall it seems like it would be a good location.

Adonis tried to get something going in Vegas around then and I remember going to a pop up show at what I assume was a failed.female.establishment. It was not that far off the Strip but the area felt sketchy as there was little to.no other traffic.around. I wonder if somebody could pick up some of the empty space in the Commercial.Center. There used to be a theater there and I don't think anyone took over the space. With two bathhouses and a gay bar in that strip mall it seems like it would be a good location.

Tim & Matt hosted a free chat session a couple of weeks ago with guests Dean (Adonis Phoenix) & Xavier (Adonis Las Vegas). Dean's problem in Phoenix was he just couldn't recruit the talent. He said that too many guys were looking at Adonis as their meal ticket, easy money for which they weren't willing to do much if anything to make Adonis in Phoenix a success.

Xavier's problem in Las Vegas was licensing. Clark County is super-strict with licensing. They make every start-up jump through umpteen hoops, and for a strip club the licensing requirements are exponentially worse. Based on Xavier's experience, I think Adonis has abandoned Las Vegas forever.